Dillon

Glasses, Contacts, Both or Neither  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Glasses, Contacts, Both or Neither

• Glasses
    • Contacts
    • Both
    • Neither

I have glasses. I have heard many forummers have one of these options. Obviously. Please just dont vote. Please tell.

I've worn glasses since the age of four - I don't like the idea of bringing something too close to my eye. I also use goggles with prescription lenses when swimming.

This reminds me of the contacts spam we had yesterday..

I've worn glasses since about age 7, and never cared. Amazingly enough, I see pretty damn well underwater where most people don't open their eyes or wear goggles.

When I'm old enough I am going to get corrective contacts. Its some deal I heard about that molds the eyes to make someone see better. I have no idea what it is called. Wow I'm sure a boatload of information aren't I?

X3.gif

I hate glasses, they hide the fury in my eyes as I lose my sanity.

I got glasses yesterday. I've been getting used to my suddenly digital quality vision all day. xD

Laser eye surgery is actually very popular, Dillon. And it's the best way to permantly correct a vision problem, and it's very safe. There is an age limit though, beacuse your eyes tend to still be changing some in your childhood and teen years, I think the start age is 21, but once you hit thhat age you can have it done. I could give a sketch on the way it's done, but I forgot a bit of it. xD

I want to get laser eye surgery when I'm older. But my Coach glasses will do for now. xD

Laser eye surgery might lead to cancer.

(I dunno and I don't want to argue.)

There are alternatives to Laser Eye Surgery though. I forgot what its called...

I said I didn't want to argue.

But I did hear of an alternative where they fit your eyes with a type of contact lens. It forms the eye to contour and act like a contact lens. Its very safe and cheaper than a laser.

*Looks up what I was speaking of earlier*

Apparrently it is a type of Refractive surgery. It reshapes the surface of the cornea to correct errors of refraction in the eye, reducing or eliminating the need for corrective lenses.

I wear contacts and have glasses. I usually wear the glasses when I'm to tired in the morning to put contacts in. (Which could technically be everyday x.x)

Although it's surprising how many ppl have glasses and contacts! Thirteen with corrective lenses compared to only three without. >.< Geez you'll are a bunch of nerds!!!

i technically need glassed for one eye, but since i can pass the drivers eye test without them i havnt gotten a pair or worn them in about 8yeas or so...

I have nothing. Neither glasses nor contacts. I know quite a few people with them, but I personally have none.

Guess I'm a little glad for it. I barely remember to put on my watch in the morning before I have to get to school. It would probably be a disaster if I had glasses. I'd forget them half the time.

I have piles of sharp objects placed strategically around my room, so if I can't see them (as a result of not putting in my contacts), I get a bit of a sting.

So, basically, I've got glasses and contacts, but prefer contacts. :)