Pretty Little Liars (TV) Discussion

Ashbash

I'm going to assume I'm not the only one obsessed with this show. (Well and the books but that's a different story. . . literally.) What did you all think of the summer finale last night? Surprised or did you see it coming? I'm really not sure how I feel about it yet haha.

It's so amazing. Last week's episode had a really ... mindblowing ending. I cannot believe it.. -don't want to spoiler, haha-

i really don't want to wait 'till October, I miss those pretty little liars!

At least now I have some time to catch up with Dexter. Currently watching S04E02.

• 11 months later...

I'm glad someone started this topic. What do you guys think of this season?

This season has been so good *_*. I actually haven't watched the ending yet even though it was today. But this season has been really great. I used to only watch the show for Ezra & Aria (my favorite TV couple) but now I'm actually invested in the story (like who is A, etc.)

Guest JussttBre

Oh my I LOVE this series. Really think I'm going to read the books. I cannot figure out who A is and it drives me crazy. Whenever I think I figured it out stuff completely changes. How accurate are the books compared to the TV series?

I hope that they had a plan since the beginning of who A is. They didn't have that with Gossip Girl, and now I'm rewatching old episodes, and the ending did not match the rest of the series. Did you watch Gossip Girl?

I'm not sure as I have not read the books.

--

I think that Sara is Bethany Young because why else would she be in the lair?

Has anyone caught up to where the season currently is?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.