New to TDN. Hello~

nlnj_a

New to TDN.

You have probably seen me around neo.

Somewhere on the TC/BDC/AC/PC/Charter.

I recently watched an anime called Sword Art Online, then randomly found and watched a show called Accel World.

They both happen to be from the same creator.

Anyone know any similar anime?

I recently got into virtual reality anime and like it (even though the second one up there is a little weird...).

Hi and welcome. I don't know those anime shows so i can't really tell any similar anime. I'm pretty sure someone does since lots of people here watch anime shows.

I paid 7mil, which was in the range I was willing to pay for it so whatever. Honestly, by the time I found someone selling and willing to give me a price, I had no interest in trying to haggle it down any lower, I just wanted to buy it - and I don't see the point in making NP if you don't spend it every now and then on what you want :P

Hi there, I'm Becca! Lately I've been on the PC a lot. My main is calithecalico. I've seen a couple of SOO episodes

New to TDN.

You have probably seen me around neo.

Somewhere on the TC/BDC/AC/PC/Charter.

I recently watched an anime called Sword Art Online, then randomly found and watched a show called Accel World.

They both happen to be from the same creator.

Anyone know any similar anime?

I recently got into virtual reality anime and like it (even though the second one up there is a little weird...).

.hack//sign is the only other anime based on virtual reality although it's not that similar to sword art online