What is the cheapest way to train at high levels?

I have a pretty high level pet but I want to train him to become stronger. I have been zapping him for years to the point of what he is now. It took me forever to train for the war because of the lab ray messed up the level of my pet. I think didn't even get a chance to really train besides levels for the war, not that I needed it too much. Which was nice. But now it has gotten to the point where I need 5 red codestones to train for anything. I don't need any more strength so that part is okay.

Side question: I read guides saying the max is 750 but the battledome battle page looks maxed at 700. Which is it?

And for defense 5 red cost way more than an armour negg which I believe is the best way of training defense at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong about this. So I'm downing the neggs whenever my pet is hungry.

Movement Is kind of useless unless TNT releases more items that requires high movement.

Which leaves us the last and most expensive stat, HP. I check every other day for training sessions that cost around 60k because I'm frugal and kind of poor like that. Is there a better way to increase HP at this point? I believe all neggs and potions that give me hp is more expensive than my training sessions at this point. Also, I'm using my neopet's tummy for defense. But I would like to know what is the most cost effective stat increaser at the moment to cross reference with my training session cost in the future.

My budget is whatever I win in foodclub and whatever stock I manage to sell.

Here are my stats.

Level: 609 Health: 1269 / 1269 Strength: ULTIMATE (768) Defence: ULTIMATE (472) Move: ULTIMATE (295)

I also do kitchen quest daily to train.

Another side question, I was looking at the stat increasers from meridell potion and the newest ones Dangling Potion Bottle and Sparkling Sky Potion aren't there and I can't seem to find out what they do anywhere.

I actually did this analysis fairly recently, though you'd want to check current prices on things (e.g., today's DD prize apparently can give +2 defense or +2 strength or heal; it's already inflated to ~100k, or 75k/stat, assuming the chances are equal between the 3 options).

Right now, 750 is the max boost, to my understanding, so you probably only need to train defense (and/or HP).

I actually did this analysis fairly recently, though you'd want to check current prices on things (e.g., today's DD prize apparently can give +2 defense or +2 strength or heal; it's already inflated to ~100k, or 75k/stat, assuming the chances are equal between the 3 options).

Right now, 750 is the max boost, to my understanding, so you probably only need to train defense (and/or HP).

Thanks. So far my options for now look like kitchen quest, training session for hp and armour neggs.

WoExtra isn't worth it for as I only want HP from it.

And Faerie Queen negg and Snegg for when I max my defense. But it still feels like they're most expensive than my training sessions.

Also, would you happen to know of an analysis of training with Kitchen Quest?

Armour Neggs are probably your best option for training defence.

For HP, I'd say normal training is the best option, as faerie queen neggs cost over 100k.

Many people seem to like kitchen quests, but as they award the stats (which can be any stat and are not always the reward) to a random pet, it would require only the pet you were training to be on the account, otherwise it would definitely not be as good.