Side account question!

batmusic

Are we allowed to donate np to the Money Tree on side accounts?

I'm thinking the answer is "yes," but I couldn't find an instance of TNT stating it outright, so I wanted to ask everyone. I want to know because recently I had an incident of suddenly having extra np on one of my side accounts.

I usually keep exactly 1,000 np on that account, and as with all of my sides, I feed my pets at the Soup Kitchen. One day when I went to feed them I got the message saying that I had too much np to get soup. That's when I noticed I had 5,000 np. I don't do any activities to earn np on my side accounts, so I don't know where it came from. I thought perhaps it could have been from a random event that I hadn't noticed, but it seemed strange that a random event would award me EXACTLY 4,000 np.

Should I donate that np to the Money Tree? I don't need the np on my side account, and I didn't want to send it to my main account if I don't know where it came from.

I think that is what you are supposed to do with NPs you get on your side account. give them away some how and that sounds perfect :)

Exactly this.

If ever you accidentally earn NP on a side account (unless TNT has expressly stated that it's allowed, like the NP you get from completing the Lab Map), that's the best thing to do. I've donated a couple of times, and never had any trouble.

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I was -thinking- it would be alright, but it always helps to get others' opinions. Especially considering a couple of you have actually done it before. xD Thanks, everyone~!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.