Wrongfully suspended

raelilphil

I was wrongfully suspended for

Predetermining wins, skipping turns in KeyQuest to avoid power-ups played on you, or quitting games to avoid losing IS considered cheating and against the rules. If you are caught cheating in any way your account can be frozen.

I have never done any of these. What do I do?

It's reasons such as that that I don't play key quest. :( Especially considering I can have a dodgy internet connection!

A lot of people can be report happy on that game, too.

Like Finn said, send them a ticket; I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks guys. I really do it for additional codestones and more NP than playing regular games, and my connection usually is good and I finish my game and stop playing after that if the connection is bad. I might just have to spend more on codestones and deal with it.

:c If it's any help at all; I know it can be laggy, but Habitarium could be a good substitute for KeyQuest, if you don't already play it. Much, much less chance (if at all) of getting reported for playing that.

• 9 months later...

I was wrongfully suspended again. I'm very confused. I had stopped playing KQ for several months, then tried again and was doing well, but my previous ticket to TNT was never even looked at, and now I will be stopping KQ again.

Oh well, have been getting 5-10 codestones every day out of the battledome, so I should just be thankful for what works and doesn't involve over-reporters.