Make your own virtual pet site

Anatheria

I hope this is ok to go into general chat.

So I started playing neopets in 2000 (an my account had never been frozen!) where my love for virtual pets first took off. Ive come from making banners, coding layouts to wanting to see if I could make my own site. I realised that there were a lot of people out tere like me who didn't know where to start so I thought of making a site where people could create their own virtual pet site with no codin or art skills required. In 2012 myvirtualpetsite.com began development! I am about to open my site for testing and thought I would offer members of neopets the opportunity to test out the site as if it wasn't for neopets I wouldn't have found my love for programming :)

Below is a link to a banner with a coupon code for 200 free credit for anyone wishing to join.

http://www.myvirtualpetsite.com/images/advert/NEF19.png

Ive seen other pet sites branded as 'neopets clones' however a virtual pet sites base would be the same. To me it's how you expand and make it grow that makes a site different.

So, would anyone be interested in giving this site a go? Would it help expand your knowlage of how a pet site is run and see just how hard te neopets staff have to work? How would you create your own virtual world? Discuss!

Http://myvirtualpetsite.com

Oh, I forgot to say that the site is opening on Sunday (28th July)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.