NeoCash

blueberrykiwi141

I was wondering about NeoCash.

I have never purchased it, but I have some from various things that have happened on the site.

Does it expire? I am just wondering because if it does I should probably spend it, but if it doesn't then I will just keep it until I see something I really want.

Thanks!

You will also receive a neomail before your NC expires, so you can choose to spend it.

(I'm not sure exactly when you're informed of the impending expiry, but I know TNT does give you plenty of notice)

And (I can speak from experience here), when free NeoCash expires, you do get a NC item, but it's usually not a good one. I have loads of Lukewarm Left-Over Pizzas from expired NC. I really should discard them, but I have trouble bringing myself to do it...

No, you can't.

You can only get NC buy purchasing it with real money, winning/earning it through Neopets (Like the Expellibox or site events) or by leveling on MonkeyQuest, which is another Viacom game site. (You log in and play with your Neopets account info.)