Illusen and Jhudora's quests?

Uliel

So, I'm trying to gain some levels with Jhudora for the avatar but I keep getting back to quest 1 even if I don't fail the quests! Same with Illusen two weeks ago. :(

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Anyone else is having problem with these two faeries?

As I see it, Jhudora's and Illusen's scoreboards both reset at the beginning of each Month. What should not reset, is the quest number you are on.

For example. It's June 30th, and you've just completed Quest # 20 for Jhudora. You won't be able to do another quest for 12 hours, which you most likely know. But the next day is July 1st, and the scoreboards have been reset on all th games. The next day you get up, and visit Jhudora to do your next quest. The quest number SHOULD be 21 (in this case) but your point total will have also been reset by the ALL-games scoreboard reset. So your points from finishing Quest 21, should be 1,???, Instead of say, the number of points you had accumulated by doing quests 1 through 20 during the previous month., In the case of this example, June.

Does this help? Or am I misunderstanding your question?

I want to upgrade my trophy for Jhudora's Quests. But I keep getting UBs before I can get into the Gold Trophy range of points.

Good luck questing!

There have been a couple of people that have complained lately about being reset to quest 1 after having successfully completed the previous quest. I would send in a ticket abut it. :)

I've had the same issue with this. Both reset randomly to level 1 after successfully completing the previous quests..
I sent a ticket and they said they are aware of the issue and will *eventually* fix it.. Of course they won't return your lost neopoints...

Kind of annoyed as I really wanted to get these avatars done..

• 2 weeks later...