Dual water defense?

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of an item that gives decent water defense? Also really hoping that it's dual use.

I have a mixture of items right now that are from the TDN guide of intermediate and beginning battledome players but I'm having trouble fishing out how to search by battledome opponent i.e. what should i know about my opponent and what's the best offense and defense (I always google the name as of right now) and I can't seem to find a weapon that is dual that includes water defense.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of an item that gives decent water defense? Also really hoping that it's dual use.

I have a mixture of items right now that are from the TDN guide of intermediate and beginning battledome players but I'm having trouble fishing out how to search by battledome opponent i.e. what should i know about my opponent and what's the best offense and defense (I always google the name as of right now) and I can't seem to find a weapon that is dual that includes water defense.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

A few years ago, there was a nice neopets battledome site that had a great database, and a search engine that would have allowed you to search for say, any and all weapons that do 7+ offense and a minimum of 3 water defense. Alas, their webhost service went bellyup and they folded.

You can get 1-player profiles here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/

I am pondering what is a good water dual action, in my early days I used to use Frozen Wand of Crystals 7.6 attack icons and 3 water defense. Not great, but it might help if you could indicate what level of weapon you're looking for. There is another, strategy that can be considered. Slippery Floor Potion is a single use full water and full fire blocker, with six attack icons. Equip three of these, include a decent offensive weapon and you can beat KBT head to head; boast to boast fight.

P.S. Why do you have a picture of my cat "Curious Orange" (or his twin brother Eggy) on your account?

Thank you very much. The Frozen Wand of Crystals seems handy enough - I mean I'm not playing at a high level right now. I think I'm level ... 39 or 49 and I'm working on my endurance. I just need to get more familiar with battledome if I have any hope of being cool at it by the end of the year.
But I have NO water defense and a Koi can kick my behind and I find that reaaaaalllly annoying. I have parchment cloak, golden compass and scarab ring. Depending on who I' m fighting. And the scroll of knowledge. So I'm like. A mis-matched player.

Also that is the esteemed Walter. Walter Henry Kay to be exact. He's my two year old stray doing what he loves, getting between me and my book. lol
Does your curious Orange or Eggy have loads of tiny black dots spotting their nose and gums? Wally does.

Curious Orange and Eggy both have some black spots on their tongue and gums, I think it is a problem with orange cats. Curious and Eggy are about 10 years old, and are the best cats to protect the young chickens. Squirrels, on the other hand, face near certain fatality when the brothers are in an hunting mood.

Your cloudy wand is going to do 7.6 and protect three. Best case it will only net you about the same as a scroll of knowledge that does 11 attack and no defense. Still, sometimes you need to defend to survive to the end.

Instead of buying a frozen wand, let me see if I still have mine hidden somewhere.

Well.

Wally is QUITE the coward.

Literally. I went away for a week and came back with a haircut and all he could was circle and cry and cry.

When I say cry I mean meow at the top of his lungs but interspersed with little hiccups because he was trotting.
Meowing magnifies his snot production so by the time we were reunited in peace he reminded me of a toddler that skinned their knee.

Alas I love him. And he loves to talk.

I'd always attributed the black spots (that were slow to develop by increasingly are more prevelant) to the two all black littermates he had.

The scroll of knowledge was the best I could afford. I tend to use the golden compass and scarab in in tandem since they attack and defend, against anyone with less than 60HP.

And because I haven't acquire anything that blocks fire and physical. (Yeah I'm really new to this. lol)

If you can find it I would be really grateful!
And give that koi it's whatfor!

Oversized Maractite Rune Sword is a dual-duty that provides water defense. It gives 7 icons, and it's pretty cheap at around 10k NP, so even though it does 0.6 icons less than the Frozen Wand of Crystals, you get almost the same power for a quarter of the price.

To block fire and physical, you could get a Sophies Magic Hat, if you have the NP to spend on it. Also, Flaming Bronze Helm and Altadorian Swordbreaker are both full physical blockers.

The TDN Battlepedia does have some guides for specific weapons for specific challengers. You can see those guides here at the articles index if you scroll down to 1-Player Neopets Challenger Guides. It can help you out with some of the opponents.

You can only get into the Ninja school when you have outgrown training at mystery island. There are also a few good weapons that sell well during times of War.

Eggy and Curious Orange are old seasoned fixed former Toms, while not as big as some of the stray Toms that pass through the area, the fact that they as brothers defend as one means that they have little fear.

Except for motorcycles, they really don't like motorcycles, and snakes, and fireworks. Also, they are scared to come into the house.

Yes, like coltom said, you get to the Secret Ninja Training School when you've outgrown training at Mystery Island, which happens when your pet is above Level 250.