Faerie Quest Cookies

AJ11

I have been trying to buy some FQ Cookies for a while now. Each time I go to the shop it says they are out of stock.

someone told me they bought some yesterday grrrrr but I wonder if anyone knows if there is a regular time of day they are available as Im quite keen to buy some and can not seem to find them.

Im suprised that they are so elusive given that I am effectively prepared to pay real money for them (ie Neocash) ?

yeehaaa they are in at last and yes I got some .... I think I must have been just missing them before I was just going to the shop and it was saying out of stock.. until just now :thumbsup:

I'm glad you were able to get some!

I think that TNT limits them so there is more excitement around them, and so people will stock up. I know that I go and buy a 25$ NC card and buy only the Faerie Cookies when they are in stock- I probably wouldn't do that if there were always available!

Here's a tip on how to score a cookie or two.

Go to the nc mall.

Search cookie or faerie, any word in the name that will get you a list of items including the cookie you are looking for.

Repeatedly click on "add to cart." You don't have to close the alert that pops up saying there is none in stock.

Eventually you'll get one added to your cart.

Now I know this doesn't make them appear or guarantee a buy, but I have gotten a cookie each time I've tried within minutes of doing this, so either I'm getting lucky on the restocks or it seems to work to some extent.

--

Now a cookie question that I have:

If your cookie ends at noon and you claim your quest before it ends and open another cookie after it ends, can you claim another quest that day? Making you have 2 quests in one day?

Didn't want to make a topic just for the single question.

Here's a tip on how to score a cookie or two.

Go to the nc mall.

Search cookie or faerie, any word in the name that will get you a list of items including the cookie you are looking for.

Repeatedly click on "add to cart." You don't have to close the alert that pops up saying there is none in stock.

Eventually you'll get one added to your cart.

Now I know this doesn't make them appear or guarantee a buy, but I have gotten a cookie each time I've tried within minutes of doing this, so either I'm getting lucky on the restocks or it seems to work to some extent.

--

If your cookie ends at noon and you claim your quest before it ends and open another cookie after it ends, can you claim another quest that day? Making you have 2 quests in one day?

Yes. :) I usually time opening cookies so that I will have enough time when it runs out in a week to open another one. :)

• 1 month later...

--

Yes you can get two faerie quest on one day that way, its great ...

however .. do be careful to collect your quest on the last day before the time runs out. I started a cookie early in the day once and didnt get to the computer in time to open it on my last day so I missed it ... naturally I am thinking it was probably the most brilliant quest you can get and eeeevverything waaaaaaa !!!!

lots of foot stamping and face palming on that morning lol

:S