Want to access old accounts! Help?

mosbiusdesigns

Basically, I've been playing neopets for a long time-so I have several older accounts that were made a while back. I still have the email(s), password(s), username(s). I'd like to access them. It always asks me to enter the birth date that I used. My parents warned me never to use my real information when online, so I used random numbers (which I obviously can't remember.) Any ways I can get past this?

Are you neofriends with any of your old accounts? If so, you can see the account owner's "age" here and at least know within a year. And as you're guessing the max # of guesses per day, if the age changes, you'll also discover the correct birthday. It might take a few months, but with perseverance, you should be able to discover the correct birthday. If you're not neofriends, then you'll just have to make your best guess as to the age.*

*Unless you remember any neofriends you had on those accounts; then you can convince them you're the same person and ask the age, but they might report you thinking you're trying to scam, so offer some kind of proof that you're still you.

I had the same issue when I came back. I did not know the birthday.

I contacted Neopets and gave them all the information I could remember.

About how much was in the bank and if I had a lot of things in my SDB.

What Avvies I remember getting.

I eventually did get back into the account.

So I would say to keep trying through Neopets!!