Altador Cup: Staff Tournament Prizes!

hrtbrk

You're probably right...I wonder if there was a bug going around the office.

We had the same joke. Many people, myself included, often puts out a candy dish/community candy stash. Ours was often stocked with after tgiving/Christmas/Vday markdowns. Almost all candy is in nice sanitary single wrapped pieces, that is, except for the jelly bean/jelly bellies. You pick a handful of unwrapped beans that have been basking in the delightful bacterial fallout of your unsanitary coworkers, drones and peons, where the one you eat has likely gotten side touched from the twelve plague slops before you. People have been known not to clean their hands before eating from the candy dish.

So, I suspect they had the same inside joke that we used to have.

I got 16448 total points, and opted to get the contacts (to sell) and bought the book from someone's shop. I also now have 23 Plague Infested Jellybeans in my inventory. xD

Good lord was I off. SSW is picking up Dragona Contacts around 50k. Lots of sellers, too, no flukes.

Yeah, I just picked up a pair for 42K and the seller had a few left. There were a few more from other shops that were less than 50K.