Avistic

Which team are you going for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you going for?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • Not Joining

Lady Lyuba, even though you feel you picked the wrong team (which isn't known for a fact. The Order might just win) don't sit it out! Fight as much as you can anyway. It will help the Order, plus, if you don't fight and the Order wins, you'll be kicking yourself later.

Just battle and see what happens. Perhaps the Order will win. :D

Am I the only one not on Thieves? Darn, I totally need to check before picking my team next time. I just went "The Order is back! I'll pick Order." before CHECKING HERE first. I picked the wrong team, I guess I just won't participate this round when everybody else is on the Thieves guild. Bad me, bad. I should have known better. Well...now I'll see what everybody else chooses before I pick next time. I made a mistake. I should be on the Thieves and now it's too late.

I am an idiot. A total idiot. Now I'll miss what may be my last chance to get the Thieves boons, avatar, and site theme. I have to get all of them!

LOL... It sucks doesn't it? Last round I was exactly like that. "OOH! THE SEEKERS!" and later, I found the thread and literately wanted to slap myself. But it's okay! I still battled and got a crapy prize! Just go for it. It'll be fun. (Order would have been my second choice)

LOL... It sucks doesn't it? Last round I was exactly like that. "OOH! THE SEEKERS!" and later, I found the thread and literately wanted to slap myself. But it's okay! I still battled and got a crapy prize! Just go for it. It'll be fun. (Order would have been my second choice)

How come I didn't want to slap myself when I joined the Awakened when everyone else was on the Brute Squad? XD I should have learned then. But, I guess I didn't think it mattered then, as I thought this event wouldn't last long and I only had one chance at getting all the avatars and themes. Well, I'm doing so now, and now, I know to follow the herd.

Lady Lyuba, even though you feel you picked the wrong team (which isn't known for a fact. The Order might just win) don't sit it out! Fight as much as you can anyway. It will help the Order, plus, if you don't fight and the Order wins, you'll be kicking yourself later.

Just battle and see what happens. Perhaps the Order will win. :D

Thank you. I think I needed that...and while I doubt it'll win, I'll still do my part, even if I will feel like I'm on the wrong team and I made a huge mistake.....thank you.

I know they probably won't win, but I joined the brutes. It's the only group of the three I haven't won with, so I'm taking the gamble. Boons are nice and all, but what I really want is the avatars and site themes. I guess I should have joined the brutes the last time when they won (considered it), but it just rubs me the wrong way when a large group of people bandwagon to shift the tides - plus I was more compelled to pick awakened, because they're more fun.

I was surprised when I saw the Brute Squad won. I know it was fairly up in the air, since all of the available teams had won already, but on the Neoboards, I saw the most support for the Thieves and Order. There were some Brutes, but not many.

Hehe, I was pleasently suprised when the Brute squad won! For all the rounds I've played, I've also mangaged to never win! xD Congratz the the brutes, and that was a good war.

I can't believe that the Brutes won! I'm glad I already had the avatar or I would've been quite disappointed. Although, I must admit I didn't fight as hard this round knowing that I already had the avatar, so maybe others on the Thieves team did the same.

Well that shook things up a little!!

I'm guessing anyone in thieves and order of red erisim fought each other more than they fought the brutes. I really didn't think brutes would be a big contender!

Altador Cup surely messed things up a little.

How do they add it up I wonder? Ratio of number of players to wins? Somewhere subtract all the victories of other teams against them?

I actually only fought the Brutes, because I could defeat the easiest brute with one attack, apply a bandage, and only, at most, lose one health point. Unfortunately, this is my last skrimish before I go on vacation! >_< I was hoping I would win at least one skrimish before I go.