Help With Weapon Set

I am curently looking to improve my weapns. I have a Kacheek.

Right now my weapons are:

Hanso Charisma Charm

Bow of the Fire Faerie

Scroll of Knowledge

Kacheek Life Potion

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Leaf Shield

Purple Sticky Hand

Downsize!

My budget is 1.4 Million NP. My stats are fairly bad, but I am working to improve them. Thanks.

With 1.2 million, thee best you can hope to do is to upgrade to a better constant. You're just shy of being able to afford something like Ylanas Blaster or Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting. You could consider upgrading your Leaf Shield to a Sophies Magic Hat, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have a low defense boost.

However, if Kacheek_5950 is your pet, I'd recommend not upgrading at all and spending the NP all on training, even if it's item training. Right now, Kacheek_5950 has a strength boost of 1.5, which means your max damage when you use your Scroll of Knowledge and your Bow of the Fire Faerie is (11 + 11) x 1.5 = 33 damage. If you were to upgrade to a BLSoWS, you would gain 1.75 icons, so your max damage would become (12.75 + 11) x 1.5 = 35.625 damage. However, if you spent your NP on two Altador Strength Potions, then your strength boost would increase to 2, so your max damage would become (11 + 11) x 2 = 44 damage -- almost 10 damage points higher, and for fewer NP! Plus, if you were to spend that NP training at the training school instead of using item training, you'd get even more strength points for your NP and thus be able to do even more damage.

Remember, a pet with 700 strength can do more damage with a Scarab Ring than a pet with 45 strength and a Super Attack Pea. The strong pet does 90 damage, while the weaker pet only does 48 damage.