New look for Syrena and Gabriella?

So I've been playing with the idea of changing Syrena's look for a while and have been saving up to do so. But now I've started doubting as to whether I really should or not.
Here is how she looks now:
nb9bgl.jpg
and here is how I would have her look:
c71nq.jpg

Which look do guys think suits her best? Any changes to either look are welcome and will be considered.

Then here's my second problem: Gabriella will be my next project because I think she deserves a little more attention than I give her. But I have absolutely no clue whatsoever as to which theme I would want to work with for her. I do not want to paint her, I like her colour very much but I'm looking for some backgrounds that fit a Uni well and perhaps some subtle customisation - but not too much since I like my pets as natural as possible, except for wigs and clothes that come with colours.
Is there anyone who could give me some ideas?
This is how she looks now:
t87p5t.jpg

Thanks so much in advance :3

i really love your second look for Syrena, thats so awesome,

if you have access to NC and don't mind using it, seaweed bubble shower or bubbling clam foreground i think would add great movement to it, otherwise its an amazing custom, i love that wig!

with Gabriella is there any particular look you are going for, and are there any restrictions? (NC/NP limits or do you prefer only NP customizations?)

i think Brown Unis are stunning ^_^ i wouldn't paint her either! i think she would suit a woodland customization very well, i love my greenery, *goes to poke around on DTI*

suggestions as they come to me:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/447908

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/447911

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/447914

if you have any opinions on the above, would help me with what sort of direction you'ld like for her customization ^_^

I don't have NC, I should have mentioned that. The only NC I have ever gotten was from events or from the Expellibox.
I was also considering to crosspaint Syrena, painting her Striped after I've painted her Royal so she could keep the clothes and have another colour. Because I don't really like the blue and I think this would make it more unique. Though I'm not sure if that's possible?

And for Gabriella I have absolutely no idea what kind of look I'd like to go for. After dabbling a bit, this is what I picked for her but I'm not really happy with it. I'm not sure yet if I like all that pink.
6568zr.jpg
I love the garland and the headdress though. It would make me want to go for a merry-go-round horse look. But I might do something entirely different if I would just have the inspiration.

The only critique I have for Syrena is the Aquatic Arangement. I think it looks pretty tacky in the outfit compared to the other items looking very stunning. I have to ask, what is the background that your pheophin is wearing in the first customization?

I was still debating if I would keep it or not, probably not though.
The background in the first pic is Pretty Tropical Lagoon Background, but it's an NC one. I bought it with some NC I got from the Expellibox once.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Gabriella would look great in this:
medium_preview.png

• Cute Pink Wig
  • Spring Path Background
  • Dandelion Foreground
  • Pretty Spring Uni Earrings
  • Pretty Spring Uni Gloves
  • Uni Parade Harness
  • Uni Parade Headdress

Or with another wig and a new higer foreground item. It's quite busy, but some people like that!
medium_preview.png

• Long Silver Wig
  • Beautiful Columns Foreground

Hope this helped ;)

Btw, what is the name of that wig Syrena is wearing? I have 150 NC but I just don't know what to buy with it :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like the idea, and thank you so much for the effort but I don't want to paint Gabriella at all. I thought I'd mentioned that but I might be mistaken.
It's a little too crowded for my own liking, but I see some very useful things (: