I'm kinda new!

Mimii

Hi you guys! My name is Mimi, I just changed my display name (stupid, should have left it) but before it was Miss-Mimi for like, ever. -_- Anyway, I used to be an active member here (I used to give out NC items!) and I loveeeed participating in the ALP (got some of my awesome avvies that way~) but I quit playing Neopets for a while and went through some major, major life changes. Anyway, I am back and my friends tell me I am annoying them with all of my Neopets chatter so I was like.. I should go join up at TDN forums again because they love talking about Neopets too!

Yeah!! Anyone I used to know still here?

Also, why are there so many broken images on the board now? T-T

Welcome back!

And oooh I remember those days... When I was in highschool I used to draw neopets on the blackboard and write things like "Neopets is awesome" but none of my classmates wanted to play :O they were also pretty annoyed with my blabbering about it xD

Thanks for the welcome guys. ^^ I think I just might have convinced my boyfriend to make a Neopets account.. I'm always talking about it and he is getting curious. :P Oh well, at least I can make some more Neo-friends here again!

PS- The broken images are no longer broken. Yay!