Staff Tournament Question

micheee

So this is my first Altador Cup and of course my first Staff Tournament. I have no idea what's going on, just followed the instructions that it gave me when I went on to choose my team. I have looked around but I still have a few questions that I am unclear about.

First, what's the point of the Staff Tournament, do we get anything other than neopoints from it? Do we get points that add up in the end like from the Altador Cup games? Or is it just for fun?

Second, when we pick our team is the points they get random and does it change every week by a lot (for example, viola one week she will get 600 points and than the next week she will get 1800)? Are there weaker players than others, or do they all get a fair chance throughout the game? Is it all just luck?

Thank You for the comments and advice in advance & good luck in the AC to everyone! :)

So this is my first Altador Cup and of course my first Staff Tournament. I have no idea what's going on, just followed the instructions that it gave me when I went on to choose my team. I have looked around but I still have a few questions that I am unclear about.

First, what's the point of the Staff Tournament, do we get anything other than neopoints from it? Do we get points that add up in the end like from the Altador Cup games? Or is it just for fun?

Second, when we pick our team is the points they get random and does it change every week by a lot (for example, viola one week she will get 600 points and than the next week she will get 1800)? Are there weaker players than others, or do they all get a fair chance throughout the game? Is it all just luck?

Thank You for the comments and advice in advance & good luck in the AC to everyone! :)

There is a prize shop at the end. They typically aren't the most exciting prizes but expect a few wearables, books etc.

As for how they will do next week, there is no way for us to tell. Viola may get 1800 the following week or she may remain at 600.

Don't worry if you don't receive that many points. The prizes end up very cheap on the shop wiz :)

A kind user in our news post about the Week 1 results included all the scores for each player so you can go and see how everyone did :)