Is there a limit to the games?

Koralis

I've pretty much only been playing SOSD, with some intermittent handfuls of SS just to break up the monotony. However, all of a sudden the games aren't counting anymore and I don't know why. My scores haven't changed, I'm not doing anything differently than I was an hour ago and I was getting points then. All I can think is that there is a limit to how many points you can score for each game per day? Is that a thing or is there another reason why I can't get points from SOSD anymore?

Any help is appreciated.

I've pretty much only been playing SOSD, with some intermittent handfuls of SS just to break up the monotony. However, all of a sudden the games aren't counting anymore and I don't know why. My scores haven't changed, I'm not doing anything differently than I was an hour ago and I was getting points then. All I can think is that there is a limit to how many points you can score for each game per day? Is that a thing or is there another reason why I can get points from SOSD anymore?

Any help is appreciated.

You could only play 1201 games of SOSD a day. Beyond that, the scores won't record. The max for the other games is: YYB- 301, SS- 601, MSN- 1201.

You could only play 1201 games of SOSD a day. Beyond that, the scores won't record. The max for the other games is: YYB- 301, SS- 601, MSN- 1201.

Are you serious since when? It makes no sense considering that this game is to help a team out as much as you can! And some people don't even like some games, that's not fair, but i haven't gotten close to any of those max amounts, so for me its not likely i would pass any of those, but that's creep.

Are you serious since when? It makes no sense considering that this game is to help a team out as much as you can! And some people don't even like some games, that's not fair, but i haven't gotten close to any of those max amounts, so for me its not likely i would pass any of those, but that's creep.

I was gonna ask about game limits too. I tried seeing last night if stopping SOSD after one goal scored (the minimum of 35 pts.) made a difference from how I normally played and counted towards my rank-up (I like to make sure of these things before I do them). I was up about 150 pts. what i normally would've been and that was even with all the distractions I was allowing. :P

I don't really have a problem with a game-cap though. Maybe it's to curb those hyper-score senders? I dunno. I don't have an intelligent argument for why I don't mind; i just don't. :P

Yes, those pesky score senders. And also, if there was no max, people would neglect the other 3 games since SOSD is the most efficient in terms of time/points ratio. And for the record, SoSd + some SS to break the monotony takes 4-5 hours, depending on how often you play SS.

I don't really have a problem with a game-cap though. Maybe it's to curb those hyper-score senders? I dunno. I don't have an intelligent argument for why I don't mind; i just don't. :P

Most likely, although I thought the minimum score requirement they impose would have been enough to balance out those hyper-score senders. If those people still want to go crazy after meeting the 300pts, 3000 pts, etc., that the games required, they should be allowed to go for it.

Yes, those pesky score senders. And also, if there was no max, people would neglect the other 3 games since SOSD is the most efficient in terms of time/points ratio. And for the record, SoSd + some SS to break the monotony takes 4-5 hours, depending on how often you play SS.

that sounds about right to me. It would take too long to max out all of these games and just doing one means kind of neglecting the others. The SOSD theory makes sense.

Although, I don't know how anyone could stand 300 games of YYB in one day. That's about 15 hours and you can't stop it and send your score like with the sidegames. I'd go crazy.

that sounds about right to me. It would take too long to max out all of these games and just doing one means kind of neglecting the others. The SOSD theory makes sense.

Although, I don't know how anyone could stand 300 games of YYB in one day. That's about 15 hours and you can't stop it and send your score like with the sidegames. I'd go crazy.

Oh I completely agree, I am definitely neglecting the other games whether there is a cap on SOSD or not. It's the only game I can stand playing. I guess if I start regularly hitting the cap though that's enough AC for the day and I'll just go back to other aspects of the site.

Oh I completely agree, I am definitely neglecting the other games whether there is a cap on SOSD or not. It's the only game I can stand playing. I guess if I start regularly hitting the cap though that's enough AC for the day and I'll just go back to other aspects of the site.

sounds like a plan to me. the tournament does funny things to people. :P

:dance:

I think there should be a limit to how much score you can send in a day. I mean even if there isn't, there are only 24 hours per day. Unless you are playing the game differently than other people :sad01_anim:

I think there should be a limit to how much score you can send in a day. I mean even if there isn't, there are only 24 hours per day. Unless you are playing the game differently than other people :sad01_anim:

There is a limit

For SOSD is 1201 games

SS 601 games

MSN 1201 games

YYB 301 games

At least is what my teams petpage says.

There is a limit

For SOSD is 1201 games

SS 601 games

MSN 1201 games

YYB 301 games

At least is what my teams petpage says.

I already said that in multiple threads, but people still keep asking. Anyway, that is absolutely true.

I think good job to anyone who can hit those limits. There's no way I'd get to them, I really don't like YYB and I've only been able to deal with it since I started playing SS and SoSd while it runs in the background.

Hitting the Yooyuball limit would mean 300 x about 3 minutes = 900 minutes = 15 hours of play. I mean...damn.

I know. I said the same thing. Who could sit through 15 hours of YYB, considering you can't cut a match short the way you can the other games?