Strangest game of YYB

I found one of my YYB games today so weird, that I just had to share it.

So, I was playing against Shenkuu earlier today. The game started out just like any other game I've played up to that point. Ball #1 was a Normal Yooyu. I picked it up, skittered over to Shenkuu's side of the field, and sunk it into the goal. So far, nothing out of ordinary, right? But then it got weird.

Ball #2 ended up being a Darigan Yooyu. Now, I'm sure everyone knows how much of a pain it can be to get one of those into the goal. More often than not, you end up having to rely on your opponents to make the score for you.

Well, we were about eight or ten seconds into the game, when this particular Yooyu showed up. We kept batting it around, alternating between either attempting to get it into Shenkuu's goal or waiting for them to do it themselves. I made it a point to try to keep the ball on Shenkuu's side whenever possible. This kept going for what seemed like forever.

Next thing I knew, the whistle blew. The final score? 0-1, in Krawk Island's favor. Yes, we spent over two and half minutes trying to score with a single ball and failing epically. Thankfully, we made that first goal and not them.

So, does anyone else have any weird YYB games they'd like to share? It doesn't even have to be YYB, if you experienced something out of the ordinary in SS, MSN, or SoSd.

I've had several games end where I scored only once or twice against an opponent's zero because of a Darigan yooyu. I can't imagine a more frustrating thing. Other than TNT making it possible for the first yooyu to be a Darigan...

I did have a game of YYB where I had a half-full charge bar...even though I wasn't charging.

With the Darigan YY you should just score it as much as possible on yourself to not waste your time with it.

It's easier to score on yourself since you can use your goalie to help too.

I found one of my YYB games today so weird, that I just had to share it.

So, I was playing against Shenkuu earlier today. The game started out just like any other game I've played up to that point. Ball #1 was a Normal Yooyu. I picked it up, skittered over to Shenkuu's side of the field, and sunk it into the goal. So far, nothing out of ordinary, right? But then it got weird.

Ball #2 ended up being a Darigan Yooyu. Now, I'm sure everyone knows how much of a pain it can be to get one of those into the goal. More often than not, you end up having to rely on your opponents to make the score for you.

Well, we were about eight or ten seconds into the game, when this particular Yooyu showed up. We kept batting it around, alternating between either attempting to get it into Shenkuu's goal or waiting for them to do it themselves. I made it a point to try to keep the ball on Shenkuu's side whenever possible. This kept going for what seemed like forever.

Next thing I knew, the whistle blew. The final score? 0-1, in Krawk Island's favor. Yes, we spent over two and half minutes trying to score with a single ball and failing epically. Thankfully, we made that first goal and not them.

So, does anyone else have any weird YYB games they'd like to share? It doesn't even have to be YYB, if you experienced something out of the ordinary in SS, MSN, or SoSd.

I did that two days ago. Never sent it.Ranges from 4 seconds to eternity to score on a darigan yooyu.

With the Darigan YY you should just score it as much as possible on yourself to not waste your time with it.

It's easier to score on yourself since you can use your goalie to help too.

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.

Other than having a Darigan Yooyu as my 2nd Yooyu, I've never had any "weird" games. Howver, there are times when the opposing team would score the first goal, and I'd panic at the thought of losing the game. :sad01_anim:

Early today, when neopets was down for a few minutes, I got an odd glitch while playing MSN. Instead of displaying the letters I needed to press it showed "Na" and, below that, "NaN."

I assume the "Na"s were supposed to be "NaN" too but got cut off because I know NaN means "not a number."

Mine has been this morning. I had the frozen power up, while playing a Clockwork yooyu. It exploded before I could score. Once the next yooyu was set, the opposite them still was frozen, but they move normally. It was like playing against a team of ice cubes. Really funny.

Edit: I see I'm not the first one having this glitch.