• 1 - 5 million NP
    • 5 - 10 million NP
    • 10 - 20 million NP
    • 20 - 30 million NP
    • 30 - 40 million NP
    • 40 - 50 million NP
    • Over 50 million NP

• 2 months later...

I'm no where near close to 1 million, and besides I only got like 400k neopoints. lol But I'll get there and you all will be worshiping my techniques.

Now at like a bit past 20 mil.

According to my estimates, around 21-22mil. Surprised since 6 months ago I was 8 mill + poorer.

how do people get 150k/day playing habitarium???

I play and i don't see any monetary gain.

Once your habitarium reaches the max level of 50, your xp will turn into purple gems that you may collect for 500 nps a piece instead of your habi leveling up any further.

• 4 months later...

battle set: 50mil

gallery: 20mil

bank: 142mil

SDB/Closet/Shed/Shop/Stocks: 3mil

It takes daily goals and a regemented savings plan. I allow for some gallery splurging at times, but mostly it goes into the bank. Working towards 300mil (really want that 100k a day in interest).

Guest Sabs

battle set: 50mil

gallery: 20mil

bank: 142mil

SDB/Closet/Shed/Shop/Stocks: 3mil

It takes daily goals and a regemented savings plan. I allow for some gallery splurging at times, but mostly it goes into the bank. Working towards 300mil (really want that 100k a day in interest).

Wow, that would be amazing when you reach 100k a day in interest! I love making nps, but I often splurge toward my guild and helping people. That slows it down a bit, but my next reachable goal is 20 million. :) I can't imagine how long it would take me to get anywhere near 100 million. lol

I'd say probably 20-30 mil for me. I've spent a stupid amount of money on books for Ellos and then there's cards and stamps and whatnot... maybe more than that actually now that I think about it D: I wish it was pure in my bank account tbh xD

Including stamps, the lab maps, books (so many books), stocks, and everything else I've invested in... I've definitely hit the 10 mil mark. I can't actually sell those things though, other than the stocks, so if we're only counting sell-able assets then I maaayyy have hit 10mil or I might just be really close to it. Depends on what's squirreled away in my SDB and whether it's worth anything.

I'm somewhere between 5-10 million... but much closer to 5 million, I'd say. I now want to actually calculate how much my account is worth. That would take forever though. lol

That would definitely take forever! I'd love to go through and see how much all of my stamps are worth, and the books, but there's dozens of stamps and something like 500 books so far. I tried not to spend much more than 1000 on each book, I was working my way through a (probably incomplete) list of all the books in neopia buying and reading the cheap ones. So I'd guessimate that the total's not more than 500,000, and even that's assuming I spent close to 1000 per book which is definitely not the case (although that 100,000np one from the Hidden Tower will bump it up a bit).

I currently have about 15mil in the bank and around 1.5 mil in stocks? But I don't really have any noteworthy items so that's about it :sad01_anim: I make just under 100k a day (more on good Food club days) but I feel like I'm moving at a snails pace!

I would estimate I'm around 600,000 neopoints or around 650,00 neopoints. I did some adding although I didn't feel like going through all my SDB but most of the neopoints are the Neopet Ray map pieces along with some plushies and usukis. I guess I would be about middle class although I only have around 313,514 neopoints from both my bank and on hand so it will take me awhile to fully reach 1 million.