Kass Basher question

luverica

so i was playing kass basher (on hard) for about 10 minutes today (trying to get a high score since they are pretty low) and I GOT THE TREE for the first time ever. i was hitting the space bar pretty fast cuz i was trying to get to a high number. i was only at 4 for speed and accidentally clicked it when i got the tree and got a score of 878 (not high score worthy).

is there any chance i might get the tree again??

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

There's a chance, but it's REALLY rare. I've had the tree once, earlier this year, and that was the first time since the game was released. So I probably wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm not sure I understand what this even means (obviously I've never gotten the Tree)...what happens?

I never gotten it either. Rarely, the tree that is to the right of the screen become the thing that you can hit Kass with, instead of the Bat/Bread/whatever that we usually use. Since the tree is huge, you can hit Kass farther with it.

Hehe, last time I got the tree I messed it up and missed Kass :P

But I already have the gold trophy anyway. People who do not have one yet really deserve the tree, since that is the only way to get a high score.

Just play Kass Basher every day for a few years and you will get it :)

I got the tree once about a year ago, I play every single day for the past ???maybe three years at least three times - which shows how rare it is.

I was so shocked when it appeard, I managed muck it up and got a score of about 1000 when I know I should have been able to get much more..was still fun though