Personality Types and Learning Styles - Survey for School

Karamazoo

Hi there, I had to create a survey for a class at school and my topic is learning styles.

If anyone wouldn't mind completing it, that would be great! It has just over 20 questions, most of them with only two possible answers. At the end it requires your MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) personality type. If you don't know what that is, there are links provided within the survey.

My target is high school through university/college-aged individuals, but anyone can take it; all the results help. Thanks! :)

Here's the link: http://tolu.na/12y67wl

EDIT: Let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT2: The survey will probably only be up until Friday night as I've got to do draw some conclusions this weekend.

EDIT3: Jun 3rd - The survey is now closed. Thanks everyone! :)

Took it! I'm 23, but still in school, so hopefully the results are useful. Some interesting questions in there.

I took it, and I'm the first person in the actual age group. xD (18)

The hardest part was deciding the personality type. I felt like I could have been either category for all 4. xD

Took it! I'm 23, but still in school, so hopefully the results are useful. Some interesting questions in there.

Yup, they definitely are!

I'm a university student in the 20 - 29 range, if you'd prefer users younger than twenty to take it you could edit the original post, otherwise you're going to get a slew of helpful people from all age ranges ;)

Older than twenty is fine! I should have specified that university and college-age is also part of the range. I'll go fix that now :)

I took it, and I'm the first person in the actual age group. xD (18)

The hardest part was deciding the personality type. I felt like I could have been either category for all 4. xD

Yeah, it's usually hard to figure yourself out by just reading the descriptions (I got mine a little wrong XP) , so that's why longer tests are available too.

Thank you everyone!!

I took the Myers-Briggs test ages ago and I remember that I got INFP, but I recently took the DISC personality profile and scored High I (Influencing) and there was a conversion chart to Myers-Briggs and on that I got ESFP. I went with the more recent one because I figure it's more accurate of how I am now. Although it's still hard for me to see exactly when I changed from being an introverted person to an extroverted one.

I'm 23 and I haven't been in school for a while, but hopefully I'll still be useful. XD That's a really interesting topic though- I would be interesting in finding out what your conclusions end up being!

I took the Myers-Briggs test ages ago and I remember that I got INFP, but I recently took the DISC personality profile and scored High I (Influencing) and there was a conversion chart to Myers-Briggs and on that I got ESFP. I went with the more recent one because I figure it's more accurate of how I am now. Although it's still hard for me to see exactly when I changed from being an introverted person to an extroverted one.

Hmm that's interesting. I would have assumed that introversion/extroversion would be a more difficult one to change.

I'm 23 and I haven't been in school for a while, but hopefully I'll still be useful. XD That's a really interesting topic though- I would be interesting in finding out what your conclusions end up being!

Definitely useful! Sure, I'll let you know.

This is a really neat topic. I've had my personality info saved for a while for other things (ISFJ on the Briggs-Meyer, and 2w3 on Enneagram, which I think is a really neat one, even if it takes an age to take). I can't wait to see what conclusions you draw from this. :)

I'm probably the youngest person to take the test. Will enter High school anyway in June. Hope it helps!

Of course, thank you!

This is a really neat topic. I've had my personality info saved for a while for other things (ISFJ on the Briggs-Meyer, and 2w3 on Enneagram, which I think is a really neat one, even if it takes an age to take). I can't wait to see what conclusions you draw from this. :)

Yeah, the Ennegram test seems pretty cool. I don't know too much about it, but I've been wanting to take it. Thank you for the interest! Currently I'm not too sure on my conclusions just yet. ^^;

I took it. :) I still follow a lot of MBTI related things because I've never found a test that described me more accurately. (INTJ) It's pretty cool finding out there are other people who understand how you think.

I took it. :) I still follow a lot of MBTI related things because I've never found a test that described me more accurately. (INTJ) It's pretty cool finding out there are other people who understand how you think.

Thank you! I agree with you, my MBTI results have been the most accurate of any test I've taken. The whole concept is really interesting to me.