New To Forums!

micheee

Hellooo!

I'm new to the forums, but not new to tdn. I've never really posted on any forums before so this is a little weird :P

I joined because my boyfriends always on this and learns new things before I do and I got jealous. So now that I'm on I will be asking lots of questions and hopefully finding out things faster than my boyfriend does! :laughingsmiley:

I'm really excited to start learning a whole bunch of new things from all you wonderful people !

ps super excited about all the avatars in the obelisk war, hope i can get all of them..?

Thanks for the welcome!

And thanks to my boyfriend I am an avatar addict :P Waited for what felt like forever for the Order to finally win! Now I'm not sure who to pick next, guess I'm just going to have to wait and see what people from the order are going to say when it's time to choose a different faction. :worried:

haha! unfortunately my boyfriend joined the forums a couple months before and I always see him on it, so he's more involved with the community right now and the ALP but now that I finally got on here myself I'll be able to join the ALP and start helping myself with avatars :laughingsmiley:

secretly I want to pass him in my avatar count since he's ahead of me.. but don't tell him that :P

Welcome to the forums! I found it strange when I first joined - but it's a great and helpful community to be a part of. :) Look forward to seeing you 'round!

Thanks for the welcome! And I won't lie, it's only been a couple days and it still feels like I'm just talking to myself while I'm typing. :P but so far I'm having lots of fun being part of TDNF!