Boochi zap! Missing clothing?

KaylaTheHedgehog

I just realized that my beautiful Pirate Eyrie got zapped by Boochi. What I don't understand is why the clothing I had on him is missing.

I had him customized with a Brown Suit Coat, a Smarmy Monocle, and an Elegant Gear Top Hat. None of these items are in my Inventory or my Closet. Does a Boochi zap really permanently remove any clothing that the zapped pet was wearing? If so, why would TNT program something like that?

I sunk at least 1M into that Eyrie. I feel sick now.

Have you tried to open up your Eyrie's customization? If I recall correctly, your pet would technically still be "wearing" the items they had on before they got zapped, therefore it won't be showing in your Closet. You're probably going to have to remove them from your pet before you can access them again. If not - then send in a ticket because that'd be a glitch.

TNT has said in a previous editorial that clothing should return to your closet. (http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=369) Check again, and if they are definitely not there, send in a ticket. :3

Have you tried to open up your Eyrie's customization? If I recall correctly, your pet would technically still be "wearing" the items they had on before they got zapped, therefore it won't be showing in your Closet. You're probably going to have to remove them from your pet before you can access them again. If not - then send in a ticket because that'd be a glitch.

This is exactly what happened to me a while ago when Boochi got one of my pets. I would be highly surprised if you didn't see the clothing still "applied" to your baby pet. Check there and let us know if you found them :)

Well, the clothing wasn't in my Closet or on my pet, so I sent a ticket. Hopefully, it won't take them too long to get to it.

I feel like crying right now.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, and you'll get your clothes back. :3

Will you be saving up to repaint your pet Pirate?

Bah that's so annoying! Maybe there's a cross paint you could look into as a temp fix? At least he could wear his pirate clothes...

At any rate, it looks like the Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion is about 200k cheaper than a Pirate PB!

You should put some items in your shop... because of reasons :whistle:

Bah that's so annoying! Maybe there's a cross paint you could look into as a temp fix? At least he could wear his pirate clothes...

At any rate, it looks like the Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion is about 200k cheaper than a Pirate PB!

You should put some items in your shop... because of reasons :whistle:

Ah, then the Morphing Potion must have dropped since the last time I was in the market.

I just dropped several potions in my shop, BTW. In the meantime, even though there's not much chance of finding one there, I hope Kauvara doesn't mind me stalking her shop while I'm deciding.

UPDATE: The clothes did glitch. They reset everything, and all the clothing is back in my closet. Thanks for the help, everyone.

I've decided that I will repaint him Pirate once I get enough NP. Save for when I'm battling for the Obelisk boons, I'll be pounding on Boochi every day until I hit the item prize limit. Partly for the chance of him dropping a Nerkmid that I can turn around and sell, but mostly so I can pound that little brat for all the trouble he's caused me. To quote the great Bugs Bunny, "Of course, you realize, this means war!"