Account help? :/

Guest Catandaguin

Guest Catandaguin

My main account got frozen last year around april sometime, and I didn't find out about it until may. Right after discovering that my account had been frozen, I sent in a ticket because the reason that they froze it, "buying or selling neopoints" wasn't true! Maybe a month or two later, I got one response email from them telling me that since I hadn't gotten any warnings or anything and my account was in good standing, I could get it back, so long as I figured out what happened and why they thought that I had been doing that. A few weeks went by and I figured out what happened, so I replied and told them, but they haven't responded since then, and that was almost a year ago! My account was almost 10 years old so it really means alot to me, and I want it back, but I've received no response from them, even though I've sent in numerous other tickets about it and even attempted to email staff members. Any advice? :/

not trying to be rude, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look like you have a strong chance of getting your account back. >_< i mean, if you've sent in dozens of tickets and they have not replied, then that's a clue lol. sorry, just my opinion.

What did you figure out? I presume you either gave or received a large gift with nothing in return, with someone whom you hadn't really exchanged gifts in the past? Did you reopen the original ticket?

What did you figure out? I presume you either gave or received a large gift with nothing in return, with someone whom you hadn't really exchanged gifts in the past? Did you reopen the original ticket?

I was just about to say, to me it sounds like it could of involved a large gift with nothing in return. I hope you get access to your account. Something similar happened to me last year, unfairly frozen. I just accepted it and had to move on to another account. :(

Hopefully you may have more luck than me though. Fingers crossed for you, anyway!

Guest Catandaguin

Actually, no... it had nothing to do with receiving any gifts or anything.Turned out my aunt had gotten the password for my account and went to some other website and bought me a full lab map. Which I NEVER asked her to do, nor did I give her permission to do. I tried to explain that to them, and I even said they could take it out of my account, that I just wanted to be able to log in to my main again, and they haven't said anything since, not even like a "oh sorry we can't help you" kind of response. Just... nothing.