Seeking Advice on Weapons Upgrade

Here are my pet's stats:

Lvl: 90

Str: 166

Def: 162

Hp: 235

with the following faerie abilities: lens flare, an icicle, and static cling

and I have the following weapons: downsize, shiny shoal shield, leaf shield, rejuvenating jar of brains, scroll of knowledge, dr. sloths personal bath buddy.

I'm willing to invest up to 8-10 million neopoints.

Thanks!

Hey Silent_bard. Getting ready for the next skirmish? ;)

How about a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray? It's gota 50% chance of freezing, or a 50% chance doing a 4 icon attack. (Disappears for the rest of the battle when it freezes)

I would recommend the H4000 Helmet for a 100% freezing. I see one on the TP for 6.9mil, but I was thinking about suggesting the Ghostkerbomb too. And that runs about 7.3 mil. If you had/used the Randomly Firing Freeze ray (450k-500k on the TP) and it worked to freeze, you'd have the best (buyable) bomb in the game at your disposal. :D

Or, for a few million less np, A pretty big step down from the G-bomb, but a step up from the Honey Potion, is the Rainbow Clockwork Grundo. It's not quite as good, only does an average of about 16.4 icons according to the TDNBP Entry, I'd rather have the G-bomb, personally speaking. It's fun and can really pack a whallop! ;)

You might be able to do a combination of H4000 Helmet and Rainbow Clockwork Grundo, OR, you might do Randomly Firing Freeze Ray and Ghostkerbomb.

Training of course is also important, but if you're looking for freezers and bombs, these are my suggestions. i noticed you didn't list either types. Freezers and the bombs I've mentioned only do their jobs once per battle. So once they've frozen or exploded, you can't use them again until the next battle.

I hope this helps. :)

I currently use the RFFR and it seems to run OK. You just have to be very cautious and careful about when to use it.

Remember that many of these items are rather moderately ETS (easy to sell) so you are not necessarily losing too much of investment when you decide to upgrade even further. If you have trouble trading some of the expensive upgrades you can always try TDN forums.

With that budget, I would suggest RFFR + Ghostkerbomb

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield is also something you should be looking forward to.

GKB is the best bomb you can find. There is no upgrade to it (ok... fine, it becomes kinda obsolete IF you have an attack pea... and big IF)