Hello!

marley

Hey there, everyone! My name is Claudia - but you can call me Marley - and I'm new here. I've been on Neopets for about eight years now, but this is the first Neopets-related forum I've joined. It'll take me a while to get used to this place, but I believe I'll settle in nicely. I'm a sucker for the Altador Cup. 99% of my time on Neopets is spent preparing for the AC, playing the AC, and crying hysterically because the AC is over. I'm always on Team Terror Mountain. Those are my bros :3

So...yeah! I look forward to meeting all of you!

Hello, Marley! I am new as well here, but I got a new Neopets account and got rid of my old one. ^^ (5 years.)

The AC confuses me. So I just decided to go into the Battledome. >:3 XD My Blue Kougra, SeekeroftheHorizon, is gonna be in training quite a bit. My new account was made 2 days ago so no one is on there... So lonely. XD I'm not really allowed to be friends with anyone on the internetz anyway, because I gotten into trouble. ^-^;... Heh heh.

Hey there! Can I just call you Seeker? x3

The AC can be confusing at first, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. For me, the Battledome is more confusing xD I've been using it more often recently, after the Obelisk plot, but...yeah.

/Hugs you for responding

Yes, that's the name I go by. Sorry forgot to tell you that XD

I have a few equipment and sadly they stink.... owo" My first challenger was Punching Bag Bob XD Sooooooooooo much Health Points!

Thanks, everyone <33

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you find this place easy, helpful and enjoyable like the rest of us! -shares cookies-

Hi Marley! Welcome to TDN :)

This will be the first time I've not been on hiatus during an AC, I look forward to finally participate in one...even though I'm not sure what that entails. Seeing how excited you are about it though is getting me more excited for it!

Welcome to TDN! For the people in this thread that are confused with Battledoming, I would like to point you in the direction of our handy dandy Battlepedia and the Battlepedia Chat. We have lots of great players willing to answer questions or clear up confusion, so feel free to poke around there :) And have fun!