NC och premium?

elestina

NC is mostly used on clothing. However, the fortune cookies can be nice. Faerie quest and games fortune cookies are the best ones, in my opinion. The training one is nice too. Other than the cookies, there's nothing I really like. If you find stuff in the NC Mall that you really like, though, then by all means pick it!

I have premium. Perks that I think are worth it:

*Super Shop Wiz. It saves you a headache and a half, really. I love SSW.

*Fifth pet: I wouldn't have worried about a fifth pet, myself, if I didn't have premium. It's nice to have that space for a lab rat, though.

*Lucky Space Faerie Charm: Every once in a while, your game scores get multiplied by 2. This was SO MUCH FUN with a gaming cookie on a featured game :D

*By the way, you also get an extra featured game every day. Can be worth it sometimes; however, just like the regular featured games, they mostly pick games that are really slow to get np, and therefore just playing games that get you 1,000 np in 2 minutes or less is still better.

*Random Space Faerie events--she gives out a looot more np than the other random events. Over a thousand every time.

*Dailes list can be convenient.

Perk that is so not worth it:

*Premium boards. "Ooh, we're giving you a special place where you can only talk with people who've paid money to the site!" Yeah, that's how I want to spend my afternoons. The boards are slow (because there aren't that many people!), they mostly don't have themes so you're just swimming through a bunch of random posts...really, it's just better to hang out with the regular neoboards.

NC is mostly used on clothing. However, the fortune cookies can be nice. Faerie quest and games fortune cookies are the best ones, in my opinion. The training one is nice too. Other than the cookies, there's nothing I really like. If you find stuff in the NC Mall that you really like, though, then by all means pick it!

I have premium. Perks that I think are worth it:

*Super Shop Wiz. It saves you a headache and a half, really. I love SSW.

*Fifth pet: I wouldn't have worried about a fifth pet, myself, if I didn't have premium. It's nice to have that space for a lab rat, though.

*Lucky Space Faerie Charm: Every once in a while, your game scores get multiplied by 2. This was SO MUCH FUN with a gaming cookie on a featured game :D

*By the way, you also get an extra featured game every day. Can be worth it sometimes; however, just like the regular featured games, they mostly pick games that are really slow to get np, and therefore just playing games that get you 1,000 np in 2 minutes or less is still better.

*Random Space Faerie events--she gives out a looot more np than the other random events. Over a thousand every time.

*Dailes list can be convenient.

Perk that is so not worth it:

*Premium boards. "Ooh, we're giving you a special place where you can only talk with people who've paid money to the site!" Yeah, that's how I want to spend my afternoons. The boards are slow (because there aren't that many people!), they mostly don't have themes so you're just swimming through a bunch of random posts...really, it's just better to hang out with the regular neoboards.

I actually find the Premium Boards to be a great perk. I find that those are the only boards I go onto, just because they tend to be nicer. On the regular boards you get a tonne of trolls and spammers- virtually none on the Premium boards. Also, I was able to be lent all of the "Big 3" avatars (BCG, MSPP, and SuAP) for free by people on the Premium boards. They felt safer lending to Premium users, knowing that people that pay for the site are less likely to do something to jeopardize their account.

That's just my opinion on it. :D

OP: Despite how much I love Premium, it would depend on how long I would be getting Premium. If I was only to have it for a month, I might find some of the wearables from the NC mall to be worth it- since I would have the clothing for ever. :)

I find that the SSW is worth it for Premium alone. Sure, the extra NP from scratchcard, REs, and games are nice but it doesn't end up making all that big of a difference in the end. The 5th pet spot is wonderful too because I had 4 pets and I didn't want to get rid of any of them in order to be lent pets from TDN for avatars - so I found that 5th spot very convenient.

Like Rebecca said, it depends how long you will have Premium. There are some absolutely gorgeous customization items that are NC that you could have forever so Premium for a month only wouldn't be worth that in my opinion. However, if this is going to be like a year long thing I'd definitely choose Premium!

Hmm.. I agree. I'll choose NC ^^ Thanks!

I find that the SSW is worth it for Premium alone. Sure, the extra NP from scratchcard, REs, and games are nice but it doesn't end up making all that big of a difference in the end. The 5th pet spot is wonderful too because I had 4 pets and I didn't want to get rid of any of them in order to be lent pets from TDN for avatars - so I found that 5th spot very convenient.

Like Rebecca said, it depends how long you will have Premium. There are some absolutely gorgeous customization items that are NC that you could have forever so Premium for a month only wouldn't be worth that in my opinion. However, if this is going to be like a year long thing I'd definitely choose Premium!

Hmm.. I agree. I'll choose NC ^^ Thanks!

Fab! Do you have any items picked out already? :)