Who would like a custom Buzz?!

gingerew

Today I got my first FFQ ever! After a bit of thought, I've decided to create a Buzz and paint it for the avvie. I don't really want/need another pet at the moment, so I'm wondering if anyone here would like a Buzz? I'm open to any name and colour requests that are available :D If not, I'll just create one and pound it afterwards but I'm hoping that someone here has a Buzz dreamie they are after! Any takers?

I don't think I can send it to you until I've had it for 1 week. Can anyone else confirm this? I know it's true with pounding pets but not sure if the same goes for transferring them.

If you're willing to wait then you have a deal! What gender and name would you prefer? You can always PM me if you'd like.

Edit: Sorry Excel, but Julia47 answered first so if she still wants the Buzz I'll have to go with her.

I don't think I can send it to you until I've had it for 1 week. Can anyone else confirm this? I know it's true with pounding pets but not sure if the same goes for transferring them.

If you're willing to wait then you have a deal! What gender and name would you prefer? You can always PM me if you'd like.

Edit: Sorry Excel, but Julia47 answered first so if she still wants the Buzz I'll have to go with her.

1 : Aw, that sucks. :P

2 : Yes, you can not do any action in the Neopian pound with a pet under 7 days old. If Julia still wants the Buzz, she should prepare to wait.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as gingerew! I just spent a lot of nps on paint brushes for my pets and then I got an FFQ, so it's the perfect time for a Buzzin avatar. Is there anyone else who'd like a custom Buzz?

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as gingerew! I just spent a lot of nps on paint brushes for my pets and then I got an FFQ, so it's the perfect time for a Buzzin avatar. Is there anyone else who'd like a custom Buzz?

I love Buzz's! A swamp Buzz would be awesome :)

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hurrah!

Cheshunt needs to age a bit and will then be moving in with Dynohawk!

2.png

Woo he looks awesome! And gratz on the avatar, such a relief getting that one isn't it? :)

I got my second FFQ today, both from the faily faerie quests event!

First FFQ I created a buzz and painted it glowing (:

Now I'll paint a pet I actually love in a colour like <3

• 2 months later...

That's awesome guys! Congrats! I haven't gotten a FFQ in forever! If I ever get one again I'll probably use it to get the Buzz avatar as well!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.