new to forums in general V^.^V I come in peace

well idk if this should even go here I just know I thought I got the basic idea of a forum but I posted something and I don't thing im getting a response because the topic is somewhat irrelevant but now don't know where to post it to get an answer...being kinda new im not sure what topic ect. it fits into....so if not being able to answer here maybe someone can help tell me where I can post it that would be awesome too! =D here's the post.

topic: Scores Galore Is BACK!

Started by hrtbrk, head of news 4/19/13 02:34 PM
under the Neopets news forum

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM
darkestfairy56

"I wasn't much of a gamer myself until I herd about scores galore, except a few games of course. Although I did notice, sense its ended the scores were lowered or heightened or something....for instance on 200m peanut dash. I used to know I needed to get at least 875 game points total (in all three runs for a single score of 875 or more) in order to get 1000 np but now just playing after not in quite a few days sense scores galore started and ended (I needed a break ...*type,click,type,type ahhh click click* o_O; *phew*) it seems as though I need to get much more in order to achieve that. has anyone noticed and/or experienced the same thing or am I just crazy from all the gaming I'm not used to 8p"

P.S.

sorry if I wasted your time by you having to read this but please don't get mad and leave angry posts I think the world has enough anger in it. lets leave it off the forums =) thanks!

and thanks for any other kind of help!

Hello and welcome to TDNF! I've found that our community is very forgiving and kind, and will forgive you if you make a mistake. Don't be afraid to ask for help! :laughingsmiley:

P.S.

sorry if I wasted your time by you having to read this but please don't get mad and leave angry posts I think the world has enough anger in it. lets leave it off the forums =) thanks!

Argh!! Why did you leave a postscript?! Are you deliberately trying to annoy us? You should think before you make annoying posts...

Do you know how ridiculous that line above sounds? Did you think I was dumb enough to make such a silly post? Are you questioning my intelligence? :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and those two lines were a joke! Do you hear me?! A joke! Stop making me mad!

And yes, games are indeed hard to master. I don't play them often unless I need to get spare change for the little things like dubloons and wheel spins.

welcome! :))

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.