Faerie Abilities from Old Battledome

Hi everyone,

I feel like I just awakened from a long slumber and it's finally time for me to properly get to grips with this new battledome, I'm still sorry I didn't get to sink my teeth into it with the obelisk war but there's still time, I guess.

Today I'm trying to read all the guides I can, and now that I've decided what abilities to choose, I'm kind of left puzzled.

Am I wrong in thinking that people who had abilities in the old battledome had had them swapped for the new? I thought there was something carried over to benefit those who had already invested in the old battledome.

Did I miss out on that by not making a choice before the war?

Did I imagine the whole thing?

As far as I can see, I only get one free choice in my abilities at level one.

No, old abilities don't carry over to the new battledome. There was never really a choice ;) All abilities were wiped, along with the old bottled faeries in exchange for the new "Weak Bottled Faeries", and yes we only get one free ability at the level 1 tier. With the new ability system in place, TNT basically wiped the slate clean among all users, and we had to bless our pets again if we wanted to use the new abilities.

Rune has it. Players who had abilities in the old BD recieved 1k NP per ability, and then had them completely wiped. Since you have your BD vetern trophy, you have recieved the NP as well. From here on out, you will have to buy (or win from battling) Weak Bottled Faeries, and bless your pets with those. :)

Thanks for clearing it up guys. That makes sense! I better starting working towards lens flare !

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.