Seeking advise on upgrading my BD pet weapons

Hello everyone!

In light of a looming end of the truce, I think it's time to invest into some better weapons for my BD pet. I've got some ideas but to be sure, I need someone's expertise in BD sets.

My pet stats:

Level: 149

Hit Points: 231
Strength: 229
Defence: 229
Movement: 145

I have Sword of Apocalypse, Scroll of Knowledge x 2, Leaf Shield, Downsize!, Parasol of Unfortunate Demise, Greater Healing Scroll, Jar of Brains, Purple Sticky Hand, Snowglobe Staff, Essence of Esophagor, Psellias Fighting Fan and a bunch of less efficient equipment.

I am thinking about getting Hanso Charm, a better sword (Brynns or Wand of Reality) or maybe Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy.

Any good advice will be much appreciated.

Hi, do you have a budget in mind? Or does anything go? LOL

Keeping up with the Training is good too. Weapons don't always make the pet after all. I like the point-spread of your stats. :)

I use Hanso Charisma Charm and I like it, it's not always in my rotation, but usually it is. I'm not certain if the war-inflation has settled on that item or not yet. With the truce ending, there is probably more inflation until what TNT fully has planned is revealed. So it's a good idea to keep that in mind.

I haven't used Dr. Sloth's Personal Bath Buddy but I hear it's quite good. And being a Hidden Tower item, it won't go up or down in price very much. So that'd probably be a good weapon to look at.

For your freezer, if you can, upgrading to Randomly Firing Freeze Ray might be helpful. I think it's freeze success rate is 50%, not bad for around half a mil.

I see you have 145 movement, are you looking to invest in a Heavy Robe of Thievery? I got one near the end of the war, and believe me, it can be FUN! I stole Envy's Prismatic mirror a number of times, and it was wicked! Sending most of his damage right back at him. Too bad Prismatic Mirror is something we can never own. :(

Hanso's charisma charm goes perfectly with the hubrid nox memorial shield once you can afford it. All you need after is a fire defender!

I don't know how much money you are willing to spend on bd equipment, but it sounds like you only have around several mil for everything.

I would also recommend looking for an affordable morphing potion to give you access to a species healer, which would be quite an upgrade from the greater healing scroll.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the reply. I followed your advice and bought Hanso Charisma Charm. The remaining budget is about 3 mil, so I can afford Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy plus the Freeze Ray. I have 490K points left to spend in the Obelisk prize shop but none of the weapons look impressive enough to buy. Well, so far...

After finalizing the current upgrade, I will probably set myself a goal to rise the agility and buy a Heavy Robe of Thievery. After stealing with a Purple Sticky Hand during the War and doing the same trick as you did against the enemies, I will definitely enhance the effectiveness of this strategy.

Thanks again!

A couple of us have noticed that the Heavy Robe of Thiven isn't currently working. That might mean it is a good time to buy a broken weapon, but one does ponder if you currently need to be expending currency for that which will serve you naught.