New Around

everymist

Hi!
I'm relatively new around here. Previously I was on neopets with an account aged about eight years, but I have lost the password for my account and now I'm starting over. It seems kind of awful, but I decided to go ahead and redo everything. I am avidly hunting avatars again (132 on my 3 days old account so far - some of those thanks to TDN already) and I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
I have played a wide variety of MMOs (and still do) but I enjoy the relaxed feeling of a browser based game like neopets so I thought it would be a good step to get involved with other people who enjoy the same things I do. TDN seemed a good step in the right direction so..here I am!
My name is Eve (hence EVErymist) and I hope to see you all around soon. :)

*waves* Hope you enjoy it here! I feel like this in an occasion for cake. AHHH WHY IS THE CAKE SO BIG

DSC08087.JPG

Welcome to TDN, everymist! It's horrible that you lost the password for your old account :(

It is good that you're starting anew, though! Great to see that you're enjoying it.

Glad that you joined TDN! You've definitely come to the right place :)

Hey Eve! Welcome to TDN :)

Sometimes it isn't so bad to start from scratch. It gives you more goals to keep your game play worthwhile, the only down side is all the retired things you have no chance of earning back :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!