Hooray for a WACOM BAMBOO TABLET!

Duskitty

I've always wanted a tablet to draw with, seeing as I can't draw with a mouse or trackpad, and for a (slightly late, but that doesn't matter) birthday present, I got a Wacom Bamboo tablet! *runs around in circles squealing :dance:*

Yay! I got mine last year for a late Christmas present. What kind is yours, specifically? Mines a Create. :D They're really great and easy to use and make drawing so much better (even if I haven't used mine much. :( )

Have fun drawing~

Alright, i don't know much about these things. Will you guys be posting your work on the forums at some point? I would love to see how you guys work with the tablets. And how nice the art looks :P

Yay! I got mine last year for a late Christmas present. What kind is yours, specifically? Mines a Create. :D They're really great and easy to use and make drawing so much better (even if I haven't used mine much. :( )

Have fun drawing~

I don't know, it just says Bamboo. o_O And thanks! I might have to tell my dad to get off the tablet so I can draw with it. :P

Alright, i don't know much about these things. Will you guys be posting your work on the forums at some point? I would love to see how you guys work with the tablets. And how nice the art looks :P

I most likely will, it'll be much easier to get my art onto the computer now I don't have to scan the paper and send it (the scanner recently broke and so things look even more gross, especially pencil drawings, and I use pencil and paper for my drawings).

EDIT: I drew a couple things for fun, here they are~

559763_128397654015633_804250001_n.jpg

563913_128397640682301_917108525_n.jpg

No idea how to do the spoiler tag things.