To Be Lent or Not?

TotallyPommy

Hello,

I apologize in advance if there is a question on here that is like this one and has been answered already. But I have a questions about being lent pets? I know that my post count is uber low and do know that that counts, but I was wondering about the avvie count? Does that really matter? Because I am not good at games and only play once in a while, but mostly rely on my shop and the occasional trade. (Working on getting Habi up to level 50, but hard since I cant leave it open) And I don't do Battledome since I suck at that too and don't really like fighting. So will it matter that I don't have 200? I do have 187, but that's it. Also I was curious (and forgive me if I have missed this in my reading of the rules) but does the age my account have any effect on being lent?

Thank you and I appreciate the help.

~Byrdie

All of your questions are answered in the rules page for the ALP (right here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_pet)

Your avatar count and your post count kind of get counted together. If you have a low post count (25ish) you will need to have more avatars (200+) in order to be accepted into a chain. If you have lots of posts, however, you can get by with less avatars. Please don't spam in order to get your post count up though.

As long as your account is more than 4 months old, it doesn't matter. In order to be able to recieve painted pets through transfers, your account has to be that old- it's a Neopets rule, not a TDN one.

Thank you Rebecca! And thank you for the link to the rules again. I see where I missed the information I was looking for when I skimmed. Maybe I should have read it thoroughly instead of skimming it? LoL. Again thank you for the help. Have a good day!

Byrdie

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.