How do you make your NP?

peabrain

I'm sorry if there's already a thread for this (and to be honest it sounds like there would be so forgive me if there is - I did a quick search but nothing seems to have come up) but I was wondering how you all make your NP?

Personally, since I've brought it up to level 50, I've been relying mostly on my habitarium. I haven't bothered to count properly yet but I must be making at least 100k per day off it which is making me a happy camper because it's simultaneously the best and easiest method of making NP I've ever had.

I used to play the games quite a lot but it's gotten so dull now playing the same games over and over every day and it's really sucked the fun out of it. Other than Kass Basher, Adver Video, Wheel of Slime and any sponsored game that gives out easy NP, I've stopped playing but I can still make about 10,000 doing this which still helps!

Also, I usually end up getting the max. amount of prizes from the battledome and I play Key Quest on the odd occasion, though I've got nothing too amazing from doing these yet :c

I never have been a good restocker or sniper because I'm so slow and it gets frustrating. Plus, the stock market scares me!

So how do you all make yours? :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic on How to Make Neopoints. You can see that most answers have already been discussed. In the future, the 'search' function may help you find topics already existing.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I haven't been able to use Habi for the last while... So I've come to rely on the BD for my NP. I just sell everything that I get as prizes. Some days it's better than others, with codestones, bottled faeries, etc. Sometimes it's mostly junk.

I also have a few games that are fairly quick and easy for NP.

I am by no means good at earning NP, but usually I get a minimum of 25k earnings per day (I say earnings, because I get more than that, but I spend ~10k per day for training). It's good enough for me. ;)

I'm a very bad gamer and I don't like playing the games for hours, so I trained myself to reestock and is from there that my main profit comes from! And I'm trying the stock market as well... Most to get the avatar but hope some profit 2

I'm not 50 yet on my habi, but hope to get there this month. That will be my main income when I do.

I try to make 50k from games daily. I have a list of quick games that either give 1k np within a minute or two or gives decent nps like 500-600ish within 20-30 seconds.

I do stocks on the side as well. Don't do long term investments, but it's a nice random side income :)

The bulk of my neopoints comes from games. They do get pretty boring, but I try to think of other things as I play them, like stories I want to write or problems I'm having, that way the time I spend playing them isn't totally wasted, lol.

I do the stock market too, but I don't really count on it for income as I only started a few months ago.

Most of my income comes from habitarium and then some from games and stocks. I'd mention the battledome too, but I really don't make that much from that, because I use most of the valuable stuff I get from there. Maybe one day I'd get a big prize from the alien aisha vending machine - I do get a couple of nerkmids every day, usually. I like to gamble.

Since my habi got lockout right after a few day I passed lv 50. It's no longer my dream to earn much NP from it anymore. I also don't have time to open the game anyway. So flash games is my main income. I don't rely much on BD, because the max you can get is approx 1500 NP (?!) I'm not sure about this but it's really low. The items I got (codestones and bottle faerie I hoard for training), the others 're just junk. I used to do stock too but now I'm not. And finally right now I'm trying for food club and plushie tycoon :) I tried kq but it's just too slow and I'm bad at it also

For me, I invest in the stock market daily and do the dailies that are given here. I also go around the auctions for good items and buy books at the store when they restock. Habitarium is so-so for me since I got really bored of it (reached level 50 though so I occasionally use it to get NP) haha.

Habitarium... Habitarium... yeah, pretty much only Habitarium!! I mean, it's my main source of NPs. I don't know how much I get from it, it fluctuates. Since the maintenance has been lifted, I sometimes leave it on during the night.

I sometimes sell items, but that's when I don't get too lazy. I recently started to clear my SDB so I can discard some items for the Rubbish avatar.

I play games, sometimes, but it's not a lot. The stock market is also another option that I play but it's very slow and I tend to forget about it. I always forget to bet for Food Club (the amount I get is small since my account is young, anyway).

I need the codestones from the Battledome, but when my pet will be level 250, that will be different! (I'm keeping all the red codestones that I gain.)