Trouble with Honest Pete

LillytheGrundo

I have tried to punch the Negg from the first day a few times today, and nothing has happened. The Negg Puncher remains in my inventory and as of yet, no prize. Is anyone else experiencing this?

some people have reported a glitch with the negg punchers.

so far no solution has been suggested to me, and it appears random, some people are able to use them and others aren't.

you best bet would be to send a ticket in to TNT sadly, but NC mall they are normally very fast with dealing with. in the meantime keep trying :)

Hey guys! Thanks for the replies! I did indeed have it in my SDB. I feel like such an idiot for forgetting I even put in there. lol Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I did a search for "puncher" and found this thread. So, I'll just ask my question here and hope I get an answer in time. I can't remember if I've ever bought a NC item, so forgive my ignorance. Will the Negg Punchers still be for sale after tomorrow, and for how long will they be able to open the Decorative Neggs? :icecream:

The punchers will most likely NOT be buyable after 11:59pm NST on April 14th. However, if you have punchers you already purchased in your inventory, shop, SDB, gallery, whatever, you'll still be able to use them. It's like any retried NC mall item. Just because you can't buy it, doesn't mean you can't use/trade it.

Thanks for the reply, Emily. So I assume that if I don't open the Neggs today, but purchase a puncher today, I can still open the Neggs any time after today and the prizes will still work? (BTW, I just checked the Mall, it does say the puncher is retiring soon. It also says you need one puncher for each Negg. I'd have to purchase 20 punchers, if I wanted to open them all. I may get just 2 or 3 then. I guess I'll have to think about how much I want any of the prizes inside now.)