Neopets on two different computers.

zirina

Hi all :)
Here is my problem, I would be starting university in a couple of months and would be staying at an apartment and will return to my parents house for the weekend. I still want to continue playing neopets but I know this would be a problem. I am not quite sure what to do so can someone please help me with this? Thank you so much!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
This question is answered in a pinned topic for account information and help. Before posting account questions, please check this topic to see if your question has been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

No, of course not! I play Neopets on my dad's computer, my iPod (from quite a few different locations), my mom's computer and occasionally my friends' computers. TNT cannot freeze you for playing on different IP addresses. :)