What to do?

Wildbreeze

I'm starting to fear that my two accounts may have been hacked.

I've spent this evening checking and rechecking what I type in for passwords, to no avail. I can't log in to either my main or side account. I've tried having the passwords reset, again with no success--it says there's an error.

I sent in a ticket to TNT, and I suppose there's nothing I can do but wait and see what happens (and wait until I have access to a better computer, which won't be until tomorrow).

At this point I really don't know what to do. I'm literally in tears, because of how frustrating this is and because of how much I've done (and apparently wasted) during the past few months to build up these accounts.

Edit: Someone suggested getting the password through petpetpark, which seems to have worked for the side account, but I'm locked out of my main for the moment because of too many password tries.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'm starting to fear that my two accounts may have been hacked.

I've spent this evening checking and rechecking what I type in for passwords, to no avail. I can't log in to either my main or side account. I've tried having the passwords reset, again with no success--it says there's an error.

I sent in a ticket to TNT, and I suppose there's nothing I can do but wait and see what happens (and wait until I have access to a better computer, which won't be until tomorrow).

At this point I really don't know what to do. I'm literally in tears, because of how frustrating this is and because of how much I've done (and apparently wasted) during the past few months to build up these accounts.

There has been a server problem from 11 PM to 12:20 AM. It has been fixed now. Try again. :)

Edit: Yet I was able to play Key Quest with no problem.

The thing is, I started trying to log in around 11pm NST. If it really was an error, then, PHEW, thank goodness. But I still am bothered by the whole thing.

Thanks for your help with this though. :)

Edit: You're right though, since I'm getting back in with no problems. I seem to have overreacted. It's been a really long day. >.<

(This thread can be closed now.)