Berry Picking

keithp

Just wondering, has anyone ever gotten anything other than half eaten berry,rotten berry, bit of barbed wire, and pile of dung? I've been playing for over a year and this is all u've gotten, i'm wondering if it's glitched...

Would love to hear what you guys have been getting.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

Since this is a discussion thread, this topic was posted in the wrong area. You can also find the official Pick Your Own result topic HERE.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

You can discard junk items before your basket fills to increase your chance of getting better items (just pay attention to your number of clicks so you don't get kicked out before you fill it). But in the long run, most of the berries are so cheap it's still not worth the cost. The only day I go is St. Patrick's Day, to collect shamrocks. Er, Illusen Day/clovers. I sold a 4-leaf clover from last year for 70k (and a 5-leaf clover for several k) a few days ago, so yeah, it was worth it. The 3-leaf clovers don't sell for very much, though. All I got was 3 3-leaf clovers this year, so I likely lost money this year. I tend to sell them in the lead-up to the next St. Patrick's Day, when people are shopping for them but there aren't a lot around in the shops.

I know about discarding, I still got junk doing that. Only different was 3 leaf clovers on st Patrick's day.

edit, I must be lucky, today I got 3 half eaten berries, piece of wool, pile of dung, and mortogberry...

Today I got loveberry and super juicy berry, there is hope . :)

Got Purple Felberry and Conkerberry :)

Got an Orfaberry today, something i've never gotten before!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.