Robot casing (outfit from the color robot)

Storm

Hello everyone.

Can anyone here explain to me how I could trade for a robot casing? Would it be enough to recieve a pet with the outfit, unequip it, and could I send the pet back to the person while we both have it? Or can only one of us have it? Meaning the person who send the pet to me would lose it?

Really been looking for a robot casing for a while.

If you transfer your robot pet to someone who has the appropriate casings and they transfer the pet back to you, the casings will attach themselves to your pet. And the other person will then no longer have the robot casings. Hope that was clear enough :)

so if I understand that right, my pet has to be robot in order for me to get the casings? was hoping it was possible to take off the casing from a robot poogle, and customize my poogle with it :/

hmm ok, sad to hear that. Looks like my dream of a robot pet is out of reach then, wohnt ruin a beautiful robot pet from someone else just so I can have it

Thanks for the help though

Oh, it is very possible, as those of us that use the lab ray sometimes turn our pets into robots. Then they'd have to transfer a robot to you, you transfer the armour to your pet, and then you'd have to transfer the morphed pet back for more zapping. I have a fair collection of robot shells from over the years, worthless and untradeable.

They tell me, that I can dress my own pets up in robot, and my kougra has an robot armour tail truth to be told, you can't transfer a non-robot dressed in robot armour.

Ok, that confused even me.

What kind of pet do you have?

From my closet

Lost Desert Chomby Hairpiece
1 clo_ld_chomby_anklets.gif Lost Desert Chomby Anklets
(sclo_ld_chomby_choker.gif Lost Desert Chomby Choker
(s 1 clo_mi_chomby_anklets.gif Mystery Island Chomby Anklets
1 clo_mi_chomby_necklace.gif Mystery Island Chomby Necklace
(1 clo_christmas_peophin_holly.gif Christmas Peophin Holly
1 clo_christmas_peophin_redbow.gif Christmas Peophin Red Bow

Well you get the idea.

wait, so she can get the pet with the robot clothing, take the robot clothing off of the pet, and then apply it to her own poogle....buttttttt when she sends the pet back to the other person, the robot clothing will auto go back with the other pet?

but if she puts the pet in the pound the robot clothing will stay with the pet she wants it to stay with?

thats what i got out of that.

wait, so she can get the pet with the robot clothing, take the robot clothing off of the pet, and then apply it to her own poogle....buttttttt when she sends the pet back to the other person, the robot clothing will auto go back with the other pet?

but if she puts the pet in the pound the robot clothing will stay with the pet she wants it to stay with?

thats what i got out of that.

Yup, that's exactly correct. The clothes will always follow the painted pet they belong to except when pounding.

hmmmm i never knew that.thanks! i didnt realize that all a robot pet was were its clothes tho either....kind of an expensive get up.

Nah, they have robot inner-casings under the outer-casings. When you remove them and dress them in other clothes, they still look "robot," just with more wires and lights visible. They can be pretty cool. Check out Dress to Impress, and you can see what the robot pets look like with and without the outer casing.

When you dress a non-robot pet in robot casing, the eyes can still give them away, depending on the pet (see, for example, robot clothes on a regular Flotsam).

Oh, it is very possible, as those of us that use the lab ray sometimes turn our pets into robots. Then they'd have to transfer a robot to you, you transfer the armour to your pet, and then you'd have to transfer the morphed pet back for more zapping. I have a fair collection of robot shells from over the years, worthless and untradeable.

They tell me, that I can dress my own pets up in robot, and my kougra has an robot armour tail truth to be told, you can't transfer a non-robot dressed in robot armour.

Ok, that confused even me.

What kind of pet do you have?

From my closet

Lost Desert Chomby Hairpiece

1 clo_ld_chomby_anklets.gif Lost Desert Chomby Anklets

(sclo_ld_chomby_choker.gif Lost Desert Chomby Choker

(s 1 clo_mi_chomby_anklets.gif Mystery Island Chomby Anklets

1 clo_mi_chomby_necklace.gif Mystery Island Chomby Necklace

(1 clo_christmas_peophin_holly.gif Christmas Peophin Holly

1 clo_christmas_peophin_redbow.gif Christmas Peophin Red Bow

Well you get the idea.

My ultimate dream pet is a robot xweetok, but I would change the race of my pet for a robot jetsam/poogle casing aswell

Nah, they have robot inner-casings under the outer-casings. When you remove them and dress them in other clothes, they still look "robot," just with more wires and lights visible. They can be pretty cool. Check out Dress to Impress, and you can see what the robot pets look like with and without the outer casing.

When you dress a non-robot pet in robot casing, the eyes can still give them away, depending on the pet (see, for example, robot clothes on a regular Flotsam).

Now I am going to have to experiment and research, as I don't remember there being a difference between my plushie kougra dressed in robot armour and the original robot kougra. I do remember that daughter was very displeased at the appearance of the unarmoured kougra.

oh wow, they look really cool without casings...but they would probably be easier to customize with the casings? I am kind of a newbie at customizing still. and it seems like there are more availble items in the NC mall over the years, so as my account ages i will have more of a variety. I have an ixi and she has limited NP item wearables. My kacheek has lots of items to wear... I have plans for him to be a zombie!!!

but yeah, the kougra looks reallly cool without casings on. :nerd: