It's Illusen Day!

hrtbrk

Great. I now have all of 16 minutes to come up with a Red Kacheek Morphing Potion if I want the Illusen avatar. Fantastic. So far, it looks like the only place I might find one is the Trading Post, and that's never taken less than a day in my experience. *sigh*

I don't suppose anyone out there has one they'd be willing to part with in the extremely near future?

Edit: Time's up. Nevermind.

Really not fair that she would ask for an item that doesn't exist anywhere in Neopia on the one day that can net an avatar.

Great. I now have all of 16 minutes to come up with a Red Kacheek Morphing Potion if I want the Illusen avatar. Fantastic. So far, it looks like the only place I might find one is the Trading Post, and that's never taken less than a day in my experience. *sigh*

I don't suppose anyone out there has one they'd be willing to part with in the extremely near future?

Edit: Time's up. Nevermind.

Really not fair that she would ask for an item that doesn't exist anywhere in Neopia on the one day that can net an avatar.

I thought you could try every 12 hours? If so, you should be able to get another one done today, and at least now you'll get an easier quest. Sorry that happened to you. :( I was asked for an accidentally unreleased item one quest before I would have gotten a honey potion. I know how it feels.

I thought you could try every 12 hours? If so, you should be able to get another one done today, and at least now you'll get an easier quest. Sorry that happened to you. :( I was asked for an accidentally unreleased item one quest before I would have gotten a honey potion. I know how it feels.

Is it every 12 hours? Cool; I thought it was every 24. Now I just have to remember to check in again after dinner.

Edit: Got it. Thanks, siniri, for pointing out I had another shot at it. :)

Is it every 12 hours? Cool; I thought it was every 24. Now I just have to remember to check in again after dinner.

Edit: Got it. Thanks, siniri, for pointing out I had another shot at it. :)

I'm glad you didn't have to wait another year to get it!! Congrats :) I was so worried she'd ask me for an UB that I purposely failed a quest yesterday so that when I went back today I knew I'd be able to complete it - I wasn't taking that risk!