Making line breaks in posts

Yujin

Sorry if this is a glaringly obvious question but how do you skip lines/have line breaks when you post? If I just hit the enter button a few times, when I post everything gets pushed together. :# Note; I noticed when I go into "more reply options" and keep hitting "preview post" after I insert/reinsert the breaks it will go through. But if I post straight from the reply box on the thread page with breaks in it they won't work? xP

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

It could be a problem with your keyboard or your browser.

I just tried it with just my Enter Button.

Maybe try restarting your browser and possibly your computer. I'm not sure why you're having issues.

Hmm ok, I'll try that out. s: Maybe I just need to reboot my computer.

There is supposed to be a break there! Did it work :U

Edit; nope boo :C had to edit it in TT

Definitely not because I tried using BBCode and it didn't do anything. I assume I'm supposed to toggle BBCode mode on my settings or something...*facepalm*

Yes :) There's a little light switch in the top left of the posting panel there (beside Font and stuff). Click that and line breaks will show! The BBCode buttons will also become functional.

Ahhhhhh I can see the text edit buttons now x___x

I'm such an idiot! I have a no script add-on on my browser and it was blocking tdnforums. xD;;; Sorry bout this!