Not Another Cat Blog

Anxious Zombie

Sorry about the title guys XD I just watched Not Another Teen Move for the hundredth time..

Any who, I've always wanted to have a blog, and I did start a few but I always ended up closing them. The problem was that I had no idea what to write about, and then they became a jumble of useless information that no one cared or needed to know about.

Then I read the book Cat Daddy, which is Jackson Galaxy's story on how he became the awesome guy he is today (Jackson Galaxy is my hero!) And it hit me; 'Hello! You're a Veterinary Assistant grad, write what you know!'. So I started a blog about cats XD Only cats because I wanted it to not only be informal but let people know what I'm not just blowing smoke out my ears, I have a cat and know about every day problems.

So, that's a brief on my blog... What I would like is for some people (meaning all my lovely TDN forum friends! [meaning everyone XD]) to go check it out and give me some feedback.

Ultimately I want to make the world a better place for Felines and their Humans. Well.. At least Canada and the internet XD

Edit: Here's the link.... Sorry guys... http://gottolovecat.blogspot.ca/

Ah, well now I know how that works XD

Edit: Oh my stars! (Back to the 80's reference XD) Someone shared my blog on a website for artists in South Korea! I think I may just pass out now O.O