Fountian Faerie Avatar - Dream Buzz

gpssaylost

buzzin.gif

Paint your Buzz any colour at the Rainbow Fountain after completing a Fountain Faerie external_link.gif quest.

I was lucky enough to received and complete a Fountain Faerie quest.

But all I want is the avatar. So I was wondering if anyone has a dream buzz that can be painted in the fountain and if they were willing to lend it to me their buzz. That way I can kill two birds with one stone, I get my avatar and someone gets their dream pet. :laughingsmiley:

Otherwise, I was just going to adopt a buzz, paint it and put it back in the pound.

I think the best you can do is just try to come up with a likeable name, then you can put it in the pound or offer it for adoption on the neoboards (that is still allowed, for now)

Edit: If I'm not mistaken you could always talk to someone on these boards. Just don't go looking for moneys! (not that you would, just felt like being neomotherly XD)

I got a FFQ and was seriously thinking on offering it to anyone who needs it (all my pets are dream pets, except pixel my lab rat) I didn't know it was against the rules...

You can. You just have to create a new pet of the desired species and paint it, instead of one of their existing pets.