Is anyone lending equipment?

I hate to ask, but I'm so frustrated.. I've made it through all the waves except this last one, only beat 1 of them ONCE on easy when someone lent me Kelpbeards Trident.. Here are the stats on my 2 battle pets..

Ashwynne, Level 30, HP 222, Str. 154, Def. 42, Move 35, Ability Static Cling..

wicci2, Level 52, HP 192, Str. 91, Def. 81, Move 86, Ability Halitosis..

I'm a reliable "lendee", have borrowed from the ALP several times and never had or caused a problem, I can only offer about a million collateral though, been spending a lot on 1-use weapons that haven't done me any good.. Had my Neo account for over 6 years, been around for over 10.. If someone could lend me a couple really powerful weapons until I can fill my Doing Your Part bar, I would really appreciate it.. Please contact me on Neo as I will be on and off a lot, at work :P

Even if you could make some suggestions on stuff I could use that might work with the stats I have that don't involve more training, I don't think I have time for it right now and I really don't want to spend the NP's on the faeries to get Lens Flare for Wicci unless it would really make THAT much of a difference.. And to top it off I currently have a Faction Challenge to beat the Twins 8 times, LOL!!! Anywho, please let me know, whichever, whatever..?

I don't really have anything to lend, except advice. ;)

What is your current set and ability list like? Maybe there ar some items that might help and that won't break your bank? And is there an opponent in the 5th wave that you feel that you'd have an easier time with? (Based on their profiles/equipment)

I have 2 Scrolls of Knowledge, Leaf Shield, Downsize!, Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer.. Everything else is pretty low-end and the only abilities I have is Halitosis on Wicci and Static Cling on Ash.. Is it worth getting Lens Flare on Wicci? She's level 52..

And thanks D, I know you would if you did :)

Edit~ Now have on Wicci2: Static Cling, Meditate, Positive Thinking, Sear and Lens Flare.. Maybe if I can find a decent weapon I might have a chance..

Lens Flare is great, it can be used several ways depending on the situtation you may find yourself in in the BD. If you are taking on the wave 5 opponents, I'm not sure how much just juicing up your weapons would help. It's too bad that Ashwynne doesn't have matching defense so that Leaf Shield would be a bit more effective. You might try looking at Parasol of Unfortunate Demise. The icons that wave 5 throws aren't hugely one type of element or another, for the most part. But the parasol blocks all Light, and a few earth and such.

Something I use/d as an underleveled battler, would be the 50% reflectors. Though, there won't be much occassion to reflect, unless the opponent uses a good amount of some element. But if you study the 1-player profiles we have in the Battlepedia, you can find out which a reflector would be most useful against by whichever weapon they use that may have a lot of one element? For example, the Duchess, uses a bit of Dark, especially when she uses Jhudoras Bewitched Ring, a dark reflector, such as the Ultra Dark Reflectorb, would send 50% of her darkness right back at her.

The Ultra Dark Reflectorb is oddly cheap on the shop wiz these days, and reflects 50%, Like the other 50% Reflectors, it can break and need to be bought again.

Other 50% reflectors that will eventually break are...

Turbo Flame Reflector (Fire)

Super U-Bend (Water)

Shovel Plus (Earth)

Double Dryer (Air)

For Light reflection, Skip the Dual Battle Mirror and get an Expert Lens. Like the Dark Reflectorb, this thingis super cheap, but UNLIKE theother 50% reflectors, so far this item doesn't seem to break, perhaps because it is a prize from Coltzan's Shrine.

I hope this info is helpful, good luck with your battling!