Chokato TCH Help! (i already have it)

cmannequin

I don't know want the heck is wrong ): I've had the TCG for a few days now (bought from tp) and I've literally refreshed my inventory a bajillion times, (checking my neo boards preferences routinely). I've held down the F5 key for as long as 3 minutes, and already numerous times but i'm still not getting the avatar. I know that it takes a while for others, but this is getting ridiculous.

It's a glitch, currently a problem for everyone, that they aren't able to get the avatar by refreshing, due to the recent update of our inventories. This has been answered in this week's editorial

Apparently there is some kind of glitch going on where you can't get the Chokato avatar because of the new inventory. Not sure if you were aware of it or not, but could you guys please look into it? Thank you. :) ~paulad33n
We've alerted the programmers. Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you for telling me! I hadn't seen that.

*And apparently I can't spell (TCG)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.