Will a GBomb Help?

My stats are Hp: 293, Attack: 88, Defense: 13, and Agility: 64.

I have been beating the hardest difficulty challengers for the first three waves, however this last wave I went from hard to easy. I have been using scroll of knowledge and hanso charm. I feel like next wave will be the last and much harder and I am desperate to complete the next wave. Would a gbomb really help me or is there something else that will give lots of hits? Thanks.

p.s: sorry just saw the war boards, not sure if this should be here or there.

Figure their hit points will double, and their abilities will go up another notch. While my daughter's pet is still kicking butt, mine is struggling. I've only gotten about 30 win at easy, and I am hoping to get to the next strength boast before the next wave. That is with a Yblaster and random freezer.

Instead of a Gbomb, do you have a constant freezer?

I agree on the freezer part. If you can get a 100% freezer or a faerie ability that freezes, that would be great. Faerie ability is better. The problem you may be having is that your opponent gets to freeze YOU, and therefore gets to attack you as much as he/she likes.

Gbombs are great, but you have to have an opportunity to use them. It also helps to have a much higher strength boost.

BTW, the rules about freezers, you can get Lens Flare AND a full freezer if you want. I have Warlock's Rage, so I get effectively two and half rounds of unimpeded attack. I doubt your level is high enough for Warlock's Rage, but Lens Flare, you buy 15 weak bottle air fae, get the Pillow ability and then convert to Lens Flare using 8 weak bottled light fae. That has been the cheapest way for awhile, you might check.