Warning for a Pet Name?

I just got a warning which correlates to my pet disappearing; I created a new pet after transferring a Rainbow Kau over to my side. The new pet's name was called "JoeJohnson7" and I then got a warning a few hours following that; is it just me that doesn't see anything wrong with the name? Is there some hidden profanity or something?

Also, how many warnings do you get before your account gets frozen? I believe this is my second warning, and I'm starting to get scared now.

I'm not sure how many warnings it takes before you're frozen. The only thing I can see them warning you for on that pet name is the fact that Johnson can be referred to as slang for male genitalia, which clearly isn't what you meant by using it in the name, but we all know how ridiculous the filters are lol.

They don't want your full name out there, that's what I think. If I were you I'd see about a rename or something of that nature. OR just talk to them and find out what's actually wrong with it. No harm in asking.

If I recall correctly, warnings are erased every 6 months, so if you had a warning 2 years ago, you'll only have one now.

Haliaetus could be right about the Johnson thing, but I also remember a person saying their pet was removed because TNT thought it was their real name. Perhaps they think you are Joe Johnson :P

I had a pet removed in the past, and it did state why in the Neomail warning they sent... anything for you?

EDIT - NINJA'D, but I agree with the name thing

This is what they said in the email;

"You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Pet names, account names, shopkeeper names, chat signatures, or pet/user descriptions with profane, sexual, or other inappropriate content are not allowed.

If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage."

If "Johnson" really is slang for genitalia, then that sucks. It seems so random though; do they really have filters for obscure slang like that? Ugh Neopets :(

This is what they said in the email;

"You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Pet names, account names, shopkeeper names, chat signatures, or pet/user descriptions with profane, sexual, or other inappropriate content are not allowed.

If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage."

If "Johnson" really is slang for genitalia, then that sucks. It seems so random though; do they really have filters for obscure slang like that? Ugh Neopets :(

Send in a ticket asking what's wrong with the name. It might at the very least get the warning taken off your account if a human being looks at it and realizes there is nothing inappropriate with that name (even if they won't restore your pet). TNT's filters need work; I've had issues because of words like "accumulation" and "killing" (in the context of prices, not people or even pets, though a BD context would make sense, too -- apparently "kill" is taboo but "murder" is okay).

All right, I sent in a ticket asking for clarification on 3/11. The ticket was closed on 3/13 without any kind of response (as far as I can tell); am I just not going to get an answer from TNT?